South Florida Sucks

GSG

Had to do it...

Source: Leavitt fired at South Florida

Jim Leavitt has been fired as South Florida's football coach, a source close to the coaching staff tells ESPN.com's Ivan Maisel.

Leavitt has been under investigation by the university for allegedly grabbing and striking a player at halftime of a November game.

South Florida's findings of its investigation will be released later Friday, AOL Fanhouse reports.

ESPN Link

Had to do it...

Jim Leavitt has been fired as South Florida's football coach, a source close to the coaching staff tells ESPN.com's Ivan Maisel.

Leavitt has been under investigation by the university for allegedly grabbing and striking a player at halftime of a November game.

South Florida's findings of its investigation will be released later Friday, AOL Fanhouse reports.

ESPN Link

Of course you did....this one is relevant. Bring on Barnes!

Had to do it...

ESPN Link

-Double-

Finally! One of these thread that was started correctly!

_________ (insert team name) Sucks!!

Who Can We Steal??! (Subtitle)

For some reason it bugs me when the two are run together... <_< Oh, and I hope this increases our chances for Carnes.

It does without a doubt. Word is that he was going to come on an official around the 15th or so anyway, if that were to happen Leavitt would have dropped his Scholly much like Bo did with Gabbert and Carter earlier. I would say a young man thinking about risking that to make a visit speaks for his interest level. It can only improve with this revelation.

I'm going to eat a Carnes Asada burrito for lunch today. I want to put those positive energies into the universe just in case

is right. Just letting you all know so if Carnes commits today, you will know why.

Make sure you clear out your schedule for 45 minutes after you finish eating.......

I would personally love to grab Carnes from USF, not only for the fact that he would be joining my beloved huskers, but also because they lost their other qb commit to my alma mater UCF. Which Leavitt has been bashing for the last 12 years. We'll Jim, if you don't think UCF is a big program that's fine. Because it will look like the Roman empire compared to the prison team you will be coaching. I'm gonna go out brave the weather and celebrate tonight because college football is a better place today without that clown Leavitt.

Carnes :)

We have a tough task with him. Being close to home is very important to him. He may end up just sticking it out a S. Florida and see who they hire.

Tommy Tubberville, Phillip Fulmer to S. Florida???? :)

Ekeler would have been in a tight bind down there if he would have taken that job as a DC last year.