We want to hear from you: We need new moderators!!

I would like to throw my hat in the ring. I have been on the board for a few years now and I can't think of a better place to be than here. I have been an admin on a few boards in the past and am still an active mod on the site Officer.com. :cop: I like to think I am fair and impartial (except when it comes to the Huskers of course). ;)

i am shocked and offended that no one has nominated Tuff Tiger. he is an amazing poster who has shown that he is very well mannered and a very nice visiting team poster...oh i can't go on with it, but really i think we need a special place for mr TAH.

If Cacti still posted i'd vote for him but i'll end up going Knapp.

I'm still around...mainly on the BS board, but still here and posting on a daily basis. I'd give a great outsider's view... :thumbs

I would like to be a moderator. I have been a member of the board for over a year and was a lurker for much longer. I feel that I have a really good grasp of what is allowed on this board. Also I feel that I understand how to communicate with others in a mature way. I write for my local newspaper therefore I feel that I can use that to my advantage when looking at member's posts/comments. I am very open-minded and feel that I would help with anything needed. Thanks

Thanks for the nominations, guys.

My qualifications... I'm here all the time :) , I have been a Mod at another board, I have pretty extensive experience using judgment and discernment. I have a good track record of not abusing power and/or not letting it get to my head.

If chosen I'll be fair and try to do a good job.

Of the people that have asked thus far, I'd say they all are solid contributors. To trim the field I'd nominate Knapp, BlackshirtGuru, Landlord and Enhance as mods. They usually have quality posts and refrain from starting threads on fire. Plus it sounds like some of them have current or past experience, little coaching needed.

just my $0.02

We here at Huskerboard are always looking to improve and create on what has become the best free message board out there on that web. With our increased popularity the need for more moderators is necessary. We are seeking your input and suggestions for new moderators. Please reply to this thread and let us know whether you would like to be considered or would like to nominate someone to be a moderator. In a brief statement let us know why you or your choice would make a great moderator. After we receive a pool of candidates we, the admins and mods will vote on the next individual or group of new moderators.

A few things to consider when recommending either yourself or another member:

1. You will not need to be on the board any more than you already are.

2. We want you to contribute as you would if you weren't a moderator.

3. This is not a paid position.

4. You enjoy college football.

5. You are a fair and open minded person.

6. You can write and read English. (you never know)

i suppose that rules me out.............i hate using punctuation and grammer

I'd nominate Knapplc and BIGREDIOWAN.

Both are on this site quite a bit with their helpful information and are kind to others. Both are intelligent members who I think get a long with everybody and have earned the respect from the Huskerboard community thru out the years. These two members have devoted their time in posting their opinions whether it be starting a new thread or adding a post to keep this board running smoothly and to make it welcoming to others. Thank you Knapplc and BIGREDIOWAN