Braylon Heard is most simular to

EZ-E

I haven't been able to see a lot of Heard's films but from what I can tell he is more of an inside runner who can take it the distance. With Jones I think he is more in the reggie bush type mold where he is better on sweeps/tosses, screens, check down type plays where he is in the open field and use his speed which is his biggest asset by far. Just my opinion but I don't see a ton of similarities at this point, but like I said I haven't seen a ton of him either. I guess if I had to compare him to someone it would be a guy like Chris Brown from OU.

If you look at his profile on the other page you will be able to find about 3 films of him all from his senior year. With the way that both of them are built I still see a bit of Felix in him.

I'm usually not big on comparing players to each other, but in this case I think you make a good point. I can see how Braylon physically resembles Felix, especially during his Arkansas playing days. Hell they are almost the same size, 6' 200lb range, depending on where you look. I suspect once Heard spends a few years in the Husker weight room, he could easily be the same size, or even bigger than Jones is when he graduates.

Getting past the physical similarities though and you find that Braylon and Felix have nearly identical running styles. They both have very shifty lower bodies, but run upright and downhill 9 times out of 10. Just re-watched some tape now and it's uncanny. Good eye EZ.

Braylon Heard

7KQWgKlFc94&feature=fvw

If the description is right this is soph film!

NCuAFzh2mCA&feature=related

Felix Jones

2ndsUZ6guWM

DSAsIhYR4UM&feature=related