Huskerboard Starting Lineup 2010

knapplc

My apologies for not getting the next nomination threads up. I've been in meetings all AM. I'll get them going now...

Meetings? C'mon now Knapp, you gotta get your priorties lined up. HB Starting Lineup Contest, HB MOD then your career...insert sarcasm guy here

BTW, great job with the work you've done so far. Killer gets a :thumbs for the avatars as well.

Can an offensive tackle on this team get #69...It's in honor of...uh...some player.

Here's what I don't get - I could have sworn I PMed the entire member list cluing them in on the "Let's nominate Cy for every position but never vote him in" joke.

I'm going to have to review this and figure out how this happened. :nanalama :nanalama :nanalama

Can an offensive tackle on this team get #69...It's in honor of...uh...some player.

Here's what I don't get - I could have sworn I PMed the entire member list cluing them in on the "Let's nominate Cy for every position but never vote him in" joke.

I'm going to have to review this and figure out how this happened. :nanalama :nanalama :nanalama

Watch out Coach or I'll be pulling an Adam James on you...