Combine invite players list

I am completely shocked that Turner didn't get an invite!! I am hoping he gets a late invite bc I think he can be a contributor on an NFL team.

I'm more shocked of O'Hanlon getting snubbed. Good stats and a strong senior season. Led the blackshirts in interceptions and no love? Come on...

Oh well, he will get his chance, the combine isn't everything.

I am completely shocked that Turner didn't get an invite!! I am hoping he gets a late invite bc I think he can be a contributor on an NFL team.

Much as I love Barry Turner and much as I respect his comeback from that crappy broken leg, he just didn't have the stuff this year. Meredith outhustled him on nearly every play when he subbed in for Turner.

BT had a couple of pretty good games, but he didn't wreak havoc like I thought he would this year. Seems like the NFL thinks the same way.

O'Hanlon probably did have better stats, but Turner is a four year contributor and two year starter and had a pretty damn good senior year. He had I think 6 sacks as a frosh and maybe 4 more as a sophmore in backup roles and had a decent junior year on a terrible defense. The combine isn't everything though it is a very good indicator on what players are looking like they will get drafted. I think I heard a stat last year that of the players that get invited to the combine something like 90% get drafted.

If he's able to match some of his previous marks I think he's got a very good chance at being drafted. I think the World Herald had an article on him that said he ran a 4.46 forty (electronic), and a sub 4 cone drill (at least I think it was the cone drill), add to that around a 35 inch vertical and he has some impressive enough numbers to at least get looked at.

I'm really hoping he gets in somewhere with a legitimate shot at getting on a team. Hell I'd really like him on the Vikings, Safety position hasn't really been stellar this year.

Much as I love Barry Turner and much as I respect his comeback from that crappy broken leg, he just didn't have the stuff this year. Meredith outhustled him on nearly every play when he subbed in for Turner.

BT had a couple of pretty good games, but he didn't wreak havoc like I thought he would this year. Seems like the NFL thinks the same way.

The NFL scouts aren't too keen on taking players with past major injuries. They are looked upon as damaged goods.

Does Suh even need to be there? Unless the rams just want to trade down so they're going to show him off first...

Suh could curl a Snickers bar once and still be the #1 pick out of the draft. I don't anything that he does wrong in the combine will affect his draft results.