Nebraska talk radio

krc1995

WHat are some Nebraska oriented sports talk shows and where can I find them on the internet? I already listen to Sports nightly. WHen I was back in Ne for xmas, I listened to a pretty good show on Satuday, but I don't remember the station(am I think). I don't think I would feel so distant if I could get a good dose of Husker talk

WHat are some Nebraska oriented sports talk shows and where can I find them on the internet? I already listen to Sports nightly. WHen I was back in Ne for xmas, I listened to a pretty good show on Satuday, but I don't remember the station(am I think). I don't think I would feel so distant if I could get a good dose of Husker talk

1620 the Zone is pretty good, it has online feeds as well. You can listen to Schick and Nick at 10am EST and then Unsportsmanlike Conduct is on at 3pm EST.

I live in Minnesota and I listen to 1620 The Zone out of Omaha. You can stream it from 1620thezone.com. The Schick and Nick Show and Unsportsmanlike Conduct air every week day and they talk alot about husker football.

Basically you plug it into a USB port and you can easily connect with thousands of radio stations around the world. I suppose you could build a lot of links yourself on your computer but not to the extent this thing does. It makes it super easy and you can search by genre, geographic location, etc. For example, if you click on "sports radio" it brings up 246 stations from all over the world. You can even record things (songs or whatever) just by clicking a button on the interface and then play them back in Windows Media Player.

I just got it last week but I'm pretty impressed for $15. I like Pandora quite a bit but this is a different animal.

If you want a college feel, Studio 201 is the college internet only station and they have a radio show on thursdays called the sports dude and another sports show called Instant Replay on wednesday nights.

I happen to be on the sports dude and the radio show after IR.

If you want to hear your's truly.

I would love to listen to you. What time on Thursdays and how do I find the link?

If you want a college feel, Studio 201 is the college internet only station and they have a radio show on thursdays called the sports dude and another sports show called Instant Replay on wednesday nights.

I would love to listen to you. What time on Thursdays and how do I find the link?

Well, wednesday i have my own variety show named "Watered down wednesday".

On thursday i am the Producer of "The Sportsdude" but i have a limited role this emester due to my work/class schedule.

you can listen to my show at 8:00pm on krnu.unl.edu and click on studio 201

For Historians...Jerry Murtaugh has the "Legends Radio Show" on Big Sports 590 every Saturday morning.

They've had former coaches players on from the 1959 - 2009.

http://legendsradioshow.com/

This week's guests are Mark Traynowicz, center from 1981-1984

and

Scott Raridon, offensive Tackle 1980-1983

Podcasts of old shows can be heard at:

http://legendsradioshow.com/podcasts.html

MN Husker,

What time is your show on Thurs. PST? I live in Cali. Can I get it if I buy this Muzee? Do you use your same handle on the show???

I didn't realize we had a famous guy on these boards.

Here is everything that I know.

-Unsportsmanlike Conduct / on 1620 The Zone / 3 p.m. EST Monday-Friday

-Schick and Nick / 1620 the Zone / 10 a.m. EST Monday-Friday

-Mak and Matt / 1620 the Zone (or 1110) / 11 a.m. EST Saturday

-Sports Nightly / 1110 KFAB / 8 p.m. EST Monday-Friday