Bo and Carl to Tennessee???

My cousin lives in Omaha and he sent me a text that according to KFAB, Bo is on Tennessee's short list to replace Lane Kiffin since Kiffin got the job at USC.

TOM OSBORNE GIVE BO A HUGE RAISE NOW

He may be on their short list, but I don't see him leaving. Just because he is on their list doesn't mean they are on his.

If this thread was made to get under HuskerMoon's skin than Bravo it was just a couple hours ago that he wnt on a rant about this topic.

If is serious...

:facepalm:

That would be a step down we very well could be favored to win the big 12 next year he isn't leaving

its more likely that bo will walk into my house take a crap in my toliet and steal my wife than go to the UT job......

just saying

If this thread was made to get under HuskerMoon's skin than Bravo it was just a couple hours ago that he wnt on a rant about this topic.

If is serious...

That would be a step down we very well could be favored to win the big 12 next year he isn't leaving

its more likely that bo will walk into my house take a crap in my toliet and steal my wife than go to the UT job......

just saying

but what if carl came into your house and did that? hmmmm? HMMMMMM?!?!?!?!

If is serious...

just saying

but what if carl came into your house and did that? hmmmm? HMMMMMM?!?!?!?!

carls a pimp i'd expect that so i'd be ninja style on gaurd... then bo would backdoor the whole situation stylee and well... it wouldnt be good