Your new Huskerboard mods

Congratulations to the new Mods! Thank goodness they didn't go with the suggestion about hazing the new Mods with some sort of unmanly sig/av combo - I heard they were thinking of making each of us wear the colors of one of the other North teams. Rumor has it that I was pegged for the most unmanly combo of all - Iowa State! :o :o :o :o :o :o

Knapp, go ahead and put up that barbie princess pic you've been dying to use for an avatar... I got yo back - I'll tell people that it's hazing. just we'll keep it on the D-L, nobody'll know :cheers

everyone, thanks for the collective welcome...a lot of good people here and it's a privilege to be able to help out in what little way we can.

Great. Now I have to be nice to BRI. :lol:

And AR, your bio was fantastic.

Congrats to the newbie MODS!

Oh, all the things I can do to this post now...............muhahahahaha.

Thanks for the welcome everyone, it's an honor to be a part of this board and the members make this board what it is. :thumbs

I triple dog dare you!

I'm just kidding. By the way, have I ever told you what a fantastic human being you are?

bennychico11

My name's Ben...which is kind of how my screen name was created. Had a few friends that called me Benny or Benny boy...or other versions, so I came up with bennychico11 (11 being my lucky number over the years).

Anyway, I'm a Kansas City Husker. Born in Texas, but great up here most of my life. I'm 26 years old. My whole family was originally from Omaha...so as everyone else knows, Husker football is just part of daily life during the fall. I remember listening to games on the radio as my parents had me do chores around the house when I was growing up. I remember football always being on, but I don't think I became a serious follower until late high school/early college. Now, I think I'm the biggest fan of my entire family. I'm the only one who's actually had season tickets.

When I'm not watching football or being a moderator for this great board ...I work at a video production company here in KC. We do production and post production for basically anything that has to do with video. I'm the audio engineer/sound designer for them. I work on everything from TV commercials, corporate videos, web videos, radio commercials, short films, etc. I basically love anything that has to do with audio.

Outside of work, I have my dog, Husker and girlfriend that takes up a lot of my time. Hobbies outside of music include playing indoor soccer, rock climbing, brewing beer, watching movies and taking long walks on the beach

Great. Now I have to be nice to BRI. :lol:

And AR, your bio was fantastic.

Congrats to the newbie MODS!

Oh, all the things I can do to this post now...............muhahahahaha.

Thanks for the welcome everyone, it's an honor to be a part of this board and the members make this board what it is. :thumbs

I triple dog dare you!

I'm just kidding. By the way, have I ever told you what a fantastic human being you are?

:laughpound:laughpound:laughpound