Which signee are you guys most excited about?

I think Corey Cooper is my pick.

Talented (and highly rated) safety prospect, whose chances of signing with us I didn't feel so great about until the lead-up to today, and even then. What's better, this is a huge need position for us now and he was probably the most important late get we had. Actually, Carnes was, but it's hard to be as excited about him given the circumstances, and the fact that Cooper is just supposed to be a super stud.

Excited to see the future safety play here. Real glad Corey ended up N.

If I had to pick a guy on O, Carnes is a no brainer (despite the good reports on Quincy or Moudy). '11 QB situation was looking pretty dire before then. Now we got somebody, and somebody who isn't a total project at that. Hard to get super excited again, given the circumstances - but Carnes filled a critical need. If Cody Fajardo had been our QB, then he would've gotten this mention instead.

Offense- Heard. We are under appreciating this guy. We don't often get Rivals100 players, let alone skill position players. Also Hardrick.

Defense- Cooper. Just because of our need at safety. Gotta be pumped about Lavonte too.

Sleepers- Ciante Evans. Give him time to develop. Harvey Jackson. Give him time to develop. Bigges Sleeper is Donovan Vestal. If we weren't so deep at DE, I think he'd play this year. Given our depth, he redshirts and competes for playing time the next year.

Im going with Lavonte David. hopefully he can contribute as soon as he steps onto the field..

I second that last statement. Dost my eyes deceive me or am I seeing an exact replica of

? David is the same height & weighs 10 lbs more. He's got similar speed, hits hard, has tons of energy, & is an aggressive ballhawk. See
for yourself, and you'll see the similarities instantly. Bo has a keeper, and I think he'll make his mark very quickly on the 2010 defense.

Brion Carnes and Bronson Marsh.

Brion is a big QB recruit when I thought we might not have any this year.

Bronson is going to be the first successful Nebraska football player out of Millard South ever.. Or at least in my lifetime. Millard South: State Champions 1996, 2009!!! w00t!