OG Dylan Admire

Nexus

If this were on our terms, there's really not much to say...

Was his offer really pulled because he came in smaller than expected?

The rumor is that he never had a committable offer, just that if he performed well and kept his weight on we'd give a written offer. He came in 20-25 pounds and at least an inch under reported size. He now says he was just star struck at the facilities and is looking for somewhere he can make an early impact.

The rumor is that he never had a committable offer, just that if he performed well and kept his weight on we'd give a written offer. He came in 20-25 pounds and at least an inch under reported size. He now says he was just star struck at the facilities and is looking for somewhere he can make an early impact.

Basically, this.

Admire has never been a commit, to the coaches at least. But since he went public saying he was committed without a written offer, it was on him to tell the public he was not committed as well.

Something tells me this may have been a little more mutual than the situation lets on. He said early PT is important, so I'm guessing KU or someone is making him some promises. Keeston Terry all over again.

Or maybe he just finally looked at the roster and realized he would only crack the two-deep in his Junior or Senior season at best. Solid guys like him are nice for depth, but I don't think we're losing a multi-year starter. Then again, it's hard to project this early.

My personal opinion is that the staff is making room for hobbi or someone else......... It maybe true that he want's to play right away but looking at him...... For him to have a impact right away he'll have to go to a low tier- bcs or non-bcs school for that to ring true......

But I think there is more to the deal than what hit the press........