What's your favorite Discovery Channel show?

Poll Title (Optional)  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I have to admit, at first glance I thought the thread title was: What's your favorite Disney Channel show? :lol:

I read that every time I see this thread. You a speed reader?

I don't about "speed" so much as I glance quickly just to find the important stuff. I probably miss some good stuff along the way.

If I had to pick a channel I couldn't live without it's Discovery. I picked Dirty Jobs, but Mythbusters is a close second. My wife gets so pissed at me if it's a Mythbusters or Dirty Jobs marathon. I'll sit in front of the TV for hours and make her watch it with me. She likes the shows just not 12 hours straight of them. I don't care if I've seen them 40 times or not, they're awesome.

No Ice Road Truckers? I watch the sHow for that little hottie Lisa handling the big rig.

Of the ones listed, Myth Busters followed by Storm Chasers as my favorites.

Pretty sure that's a History Channel show.

Whoops! I don't watch a whole lot of TV. Most times I have to catch up by watching episodes on the internet.

I'm not sure but I think Discovery had a show about ghosts/paranormal and I'm into that stuff so I voted "Other".

Ya like someone else said its Ghost Lab. I watched it once and didn't really care for it. If you like that certain stuff like I do, you should check out Ghost Hunters on Wednesday nights on the SciFi channel and I think its way better than Ghost Lab.

• 2 weeks later...

Fans of Mythbusters and Storm Chasers, this is for you. TIV2 and The Dominator were tested for wind survivability... by the Mythbusters?!?! Here's a quote from Reed's site:

It is with great anxiety that I report that the Dominator and TIV2 are undergoing some "tests" today at an undisclosed location. You can see for yourself how they held up to 150-250 MPH blasts on an upcoming episode of Mythbusters. Stay tuned for an airdate -- only on Discovery! (This is INTENSE!!!)

LINK (with pics)

its Planet Earth for me. I can watch those at any time, and over and over. Theyre just so cool visually.

A couple years ago it would have been Dirty Jobs, but frankly, that show has run its course and should be put out of production. Im waiting Mike to be a lunchlady or something one day because theyve ran out of the truly Dirty Job type stuff.

Don't give up yet! Next season Mike takes a job at a sperm bank that caters to quadriplegics. Yuck! Actually, I've never seen any of these shows. What am I missing? :dumdum