*** Official Beer Thread ***

Well, when we're going for quality and not quantity (light beers):

Me:

New Belgium Trippel

- Very smooth, not too hoppy, but very full, slightly sweet flavor. They changed the labels about a month or so ago.

post-6882-126874543458.jpg

Wifey:

Leinenkugel' Sunset Wheat

- Smooth fruity flavor, definitely a sweet wheat beer. Aftertaste has often been compared to fruity pebbles.

post-6882-126874569429.jpg

I have found that both New Belgium and Leinenkugel's offer a lot of good beers and when trying new brews, will not usually let you down.

alright my favorite topic!!!!!

guinness.jpg

Guinness. very good beer, if you have never had it give it a try...

128647775_4425d9a6cb.jpg

Sam Adams Cherry Wheat. I love a good wheat bear and i love cherries......that equals a damn good beer.

fat-tire-cans.jpg

Fat Tire. cant believe this one hasnt been mentioned yet!! Fat Tire in a can is arguably the best beer you can have, it has just a hint of a chocolaty flavor. I recently did a charity bike ride that you got a fat tire can to drink at every stop over 15 miles. needless to say, i have never been so drunk in my life!!! this is another one that if you have not tried it, DO IT ASAP.

Alaskan Amber very similar to Fat Tire. Mainly drink this on tap or from a bottle.

post-3043-126688619484.jpg

post-3043-126688642629.jpg

Here is another beer I like. Great at a sunday BBQ. Tastes like an amber but very smooooooooth.

post-3043-126875730581.jpg

alright my favorite topic!!!!!

guinness.jpg

Guinness. very good beer, if you have never had it give it a try...

128647775_4425d9a6cb.jpg

Sam Adams Cherry Wheat. I love a good wheat bear and i love cherries......that equals a damn good beer.

fat-tire-cans.jpg

Fat Tire. cant believe this one hasnt been mentioned yet!! Fat Tire in a can is arguably the best beer you can have, it has just a hint of a chocolaty flavor. I recently did a charity bike ride that you got a fat tire can to drink at every stop over 15 miles. needless to say, i have never been so drunk in my life!!! this is another one that if you have not tried it, DO IT ASAP.

Alaskan Amber very similar to Fat Tire. Mainly drink this on tap or from a bottle.

post-3043-126688619484.jpg

post-3043-126688642629.jpg

Here is another beer I like. Great at a sunday BBQ. Tastes like an amber but very smooooooooth.

post-3043-126875730581.jpg

post-3043-126875781431.jpg

link to the site: http://www.avbc.com/beers/boont-amber-ale/

This is really good too. The colder it is the better it is.

Enjoy-read the comments on their site. One guys states it is one of the best beers in the world. He mentions another brewery in NC, not sure how that compares but every time I go to a Yardhouse, I usually start off with one of these. Highlands Brewing in NC is mentioned as a very good brewery per one comments in the commments section.