Konig Ludwig (great Bavarian wheat)

Boulevard's Irish Ale

75th Street Brewery's Irish Red

Chimay

most Belgian styles

Xingu Black Beer

Stella Artois

Boddingtons

I also brew my own...so anything I make it of course awesome ;)

No offense Benny but you seem like a bit of a beer snob! Some of your favorites are $7.00 a bottle, I don't think I could afford to drink with you! :P

redstripe_rvb-300x245.jpg

dos-equis-xx-22233.jpg

d1390killians-irish-red-posters.jpg?w=234&h=300

I've been drinking mostly Lagers lately but with St Paddy's day coming up I'll surely be getting my Stout on.

medium_tan.jpg

alright my favorite topic!!!!!

guinness.jpg

Guinness. very good beer, if you have never had it give it a try...

128647775_4425d9a6cb.jpg

Sam Adams Cherry Wheat. I love a good wheat bear and i love cherries......that equals a damn good beer.

fat-tire-cans.jpg

Fat Tire. cant believe this one hasnt been mentioned yet!! Fat Tire in a can is arguably the best beer you can have, it has just a hint of a chocolaty flavor. I recently did a charity bike ride that you got a fat tire can to drink at every stop over 15 miles. needless to say, i have never been so drunk in my life!!! this is another one that if you have not tried it, DO IT ASAP.

alright my favorite topic!!!!!

guinness.jpg

Guinness. very good beer, if you have never had it give it a try...

128647775_4425d9a6cb.jpg

Sam Adams Cherry Wheat. I love a good wheat bear and i love cherries......that equals a damn good beer.

fat-tire-cans.jpg

Fat Tire. cant believe this one hasnt been mentioned yet!! Fat Tire in a can is arguably the best beer you can have, it has just a hint of a chocolaty flavor. I recently did a charity bike ride that you got a fat tire can to drink at every stop over 15 miles. needless to say, i have never been so drunk in my life!!! this is another one that if you have not tried it, DO IT ASAP.

Alaskan Amber very similar to Fat Tire. Mainly drink this on tap or from a bottle.

post-3043-126688619484.jpg

post-3043-126688642629.jpg

Those beers are all entirely too light. Where are the stouts, porters, ales, etc? :)

Well the draught ones are certainly light, but Schneider Aventinus is no joke! They have a lot of heavier stuff there, but not my frequent taste. Outside of the bierhalle, I like pretty much everything. I like stout ales, IPA's, brown ales, etc. I am always game for a microbrew. We have the Brooklyn Brewery here in NYC that came under the leadership of Garret Oliver - one of the most famous brewmasters in the US. His new recipes are great.

No offense Benny but you seem like a bit of a beer snob! Some of your favorites are $7.00 a bottle, I don't think I could afford to drink with you! :P

lol, no offense taken. I do have expensive beer tastes...but there's probably a reason why they are expensive; they're good ;)

Of course, I don't drink them all the time. Especially lately, I've just been drinking cheap whiskey.

and regarding your black & tan pic...I just can't mix Guinness with anything! Even Irish car bombs I can't do. It's good on it's own!

Those beers are all entirely too light. Where are the stouts, porters, ales, etc? :)

don't judge a beer by it's color! Some light colored beers are more flavorful than some darker ones...and vice versa.

lol, no offense taken. I do have expensive beer tastes...but there's probably a reason why they are expensive; they're good ;)

Of course, I don't drink them all the time. Especially lately, I've just been drinking cheap whiskey.

and regarding your black & tan pic...I just can't mix Guinness with anything! Even Irish car bombs I can't do. It's good on it's own!

don't judge a beer by it's color! Some light colored beers are more flavorful than some darker ones...and vice versa.

Oh, I know. My preference tends to run to the darker styles.

Alaskan Amber very similar to Fat Tire. Mainly drink this on tap or from a bottle.

post-3043-126688619484.jpg

post-3043-126688642629.jpg

One of my personal favorites. Wouldnt call it comparable to Fat Tire because Alaskan Amber is far superior.

Other Favorites include:

Maui Brewing Company's Coconut Porter

Kona Brewing Company's Castaway IPA

Rogue's Dead Guy Ale

Boulevard Pilsner (an everyday Beer)

• 2 weeks later...

no lite beer...eh? fine. Busch then. chuckleshuffle

Leinenkugel, as my sister lives in Milwaukee and I always enjoy drinking it up there. If i could only take one thing with me on a day on the water, it would be their Summer Shandy. Perfect 4th of July, all day in the sun beer.

Guiness, Sam Adams, or the like is an occasional dip, but other than my old standby listed first above, I do enjoy drinking a beer called Free, whenever it is available, and whatever form it comes in. Im not big on hunting things out to try just for the sake of "discovering" them....thankfully that phase passed years ago and my bank account has rewarded better than any single amazing pint ever could. I do enjoy eating at a local brewery and sampling an amber/dark of some sort anywhere I visit tho.