*** Official Beer Thread ***

Any of the St. Bernardus beers are great.

The Lips of Faith collection from New Belgium is outstanding. I particularly enjoy La Folie and Dark Heather Saison.

So far as local beers go I enjoy Third Stone Brown from Empyrean and Lucky Bucket Lager from Lucky Bucket Brewing.

I could go on . . . but those are a few of my favorites.

• Fire 1

I like Sam Adams, or Boulevard, and when I go to a SaltDogs game here in Lincoln they serve Leinenkugel's Red for the same price as Budweiser, and that's a heck of a beer with a couple of dogs.

When I'm in the mood for a treat at home I buy Chaco Canyon Honey Gold from Lazlo's (local Lincoln microbrew). It's a heck of a beer.

I like Sam Adams, or Boulevard, and when I go to a SaltDogs game here in Lincoln they serve Leinenkugel's Red for the same price as Budweiser, and that's a heck of a beer with a couple of dogs.

When I'm in the mood for a treat at home I buy Chaco Canyon Honey Gold from Lazlo's (local Lincoln microbrew). It's a heck of a beer.

Lazlo's has some good beers. I enjoy their wheat beer. The Omaha Lazlo's is near my work so sometime's I'll have a beer with lunch. Don't tell my boss. lol

Lazlo's has some good beers. I enjoy their wheat beer. The Omaha Lazlo's is near my work so sometime's I'll have a beer with lunch. Don't tell my boss. lol

I cannot tell you how jealous I am of you.

I basically live in a bierhaus that has all of the following fresh, on tap, by the litre, for TEN DOLLARS. They also have 2 taps that change usually every week. The same stuff in bottles at the supermarket has nothing on these:

HOFBRAU - ORIGINAL PALE (pic) & DUNKEL

dsc01445x.jpg

PAULANER - HELLES LAGER (pic)

Paulaner_Helles_1.jpg

SPATEN - ORIGINAL PREMIUM (pic)

spaten.jpg

RADEBERGER - PILSNER

Radeberger_Pilsner.gif

WEIHENSTEPHANER - HEFEWEISS (pic)

3422916542_bca468df73.jpg

KOSTRITZER - SWCHWARZBIER (pic)

1246375253_Kostritzer%20Schwarzbier.jpg

Other beers that I really like that they have there (there are like 20 more...):

Schneider Weisse

Schneider Aventinus

Schwelmer Alt

Kulmbacher Eisbock

Berliner Weisse

I cannot tell you how jealous I am of you.

Don't be.. I'm about ready to get canned. So no more Lazlo's and even if "I" told my boss it wouldn't matter either way.. lol

I basically live in a bierhaus that has all of the following fresh, on tap, by the litre, for TEN DOLLARS. They also have 2 taps that change usually every week. The same stuff in bottles at the supermarket has nothing on these:

HOFBRAU - ORIGINAL PALE (pic) & DUNKEL

dsc01445x.jpg

PAULANER - HELLES LAGER (pic)

Paulaner_Helles_1.jpg

SPATEN - ORIGINAL PREMIUM (pic)

spaten.jpg

RADEBERGER - PILSNER

Radeberger_Pilsner.gif

WEIHENSTEPHANER - HEFEWEISS (pic)

3422916542_bca468df73.jpg

KOSTRITZER - SWCHWARZBIER (pic)

1246375253_Kostritzer%20Schwarzbier.jpg

Other beers that I really like that they have there (there are like 20 more...):

Schneider Weisse

Schneider Aventinus

Schwelmer Alt

Kulmbacher Eisbock

Berliner Weisse

Those beers are all entirely too light. Where are the stouts, porters, ales, etc? :)