*** Official Beer Thread ***

Alaskan Amber very similar to Fat Tire. Mainly drink this on tap or from a bottle.

post-3043-126688619484.jpg

post-3043-126688642629.jpg

One of my personal favorites. Wouldnt call it comparable to Fat Tire because Alaskan Amber is far superior.

Other Favorites include:

Maui Brewing Company's Coconut Porter

Kona Brewing Company's Castaway IPA

Rogue's Dead Guy Ale

Boulevard Pilsner (an everyday Beer)

alaskan amber is not even remotely as good as fat tire imo.....the chocolaty flavor IS unbeatable...

I like just about any brand of beer. My favorite thing to do when visiting a different city is to go find the local micro breweries and do some taste testing.

A few years back, I attended an away game at Boulder and visited the Coors brewery. The beer sampling at the end of the tour was my favorite part.

I just watched a documentary last night called "Beer Wars"

I highly recommend it to anyone interested in beer or the beer industry. It's kind of amazing how much of a hold the "Big 3" have on consumers, politicians and retailers. The very least they could do is put out beer with actual flavor.

"We find your American beer like making love in a canoe.

It's f u c king close to water."

:LOLtartar

Corona and lime FTW.

Corona and a lime......

Mexicans started putting limes on Coronas way back when but never once squeezed the lime into the beer. The lime was used as a way to deter nats/flys from getting into their beers. It wasn't until Americans started coming down to Mexico on vacations that the lime was actually squeezed and put into the beer. God bless America.

Corona and lime FTW.

Corona and a lime......

Mexicans started putting limes on Coronas way back when but never once squeezed the lime into the beer. The lime was used as a way to deter nats/flys from getting into their beers. It wasn't until Americans started coming down to Mexico on vacations that the lime was actually squeezed and put into the beer. God bless America.

the story I always was told was that it was completely non-existant in Mexico, that it was started by some savvy bartender in California to help unload otherwise nasty Mexican beer. Made it an 'experience."

Corona and lime FTW.

Corona and a lime......

the story I always was told was that it was completely non-existant in Mexico, that it was started by some savvy bartender in California to help unload otherwise nasty Mexican beer. Made it an 'experience."

Ha! Haven't heard that one but sounds like it could be true as well.

Being a poor college student who is not 21 yet, I'm still usually stuck drinking keystones. :hmmph

However, like others have said, I love to indulge in Leinenkugels when I can. Bow down to sunset wheat! :worship

I remember those days. It was either Keystone, High Life or whatever was on sale. Then came Beer 30. It was $9 for a 30 pack. Smelled like a gym sock and had a strange grapey afterbirth.

Do malt liquors count as "good beer?" :lol:

Being a poor college student who is not 21 yet, I'm still usually stuck drinking keystones. :hmmph

However, like others have said, I love to indulge in Leinenkugels when I can. Bow down to sunset wheat! :worship

I remember those days. It was either Keystone, High Life or whatever was on sale. Then came Beer 30. It was $9 for a 30 pack. Smelled like a gym sock and had a strange grapey afterbirth.

Do malt liquors count as "good beer?" :lol:

Just picked up a Dirty Thirty of 'Stones tonight... I'm pretty convinced it's at least 20% urine.