Combine

Damon Benning reported on 1620 espn that Suh posted a 35 1/2" Vertical. That is officialy a "freak" number for a guy that measured 6'4" and 309 lbs.

Not a huge surprise considering Suh's lower body strength is a big part of his advantage over opponents. His upper body strength is nothing to shy away from, but put the two together and...well, we all know what that does for him.

Here's a great article comparing Suh and McCoy in the combine...

http://www.examiner.com/x-2792-Nebraska-Cornhuskers-Examiner~y2010m3d1-Ndamukong-Suh-shines-at-NFL-Combine

Suh's vertical was a whole 5" higher than McCoy's to go along with having 32 Reps at bench to McCoy's "lackluster" 23 Reps at 225 lbs for each.

Suh is stealing the show! I've watched the combine on nfl network (1st time I ever had much interest) because I wanted to watch Suh and see how much they praise him. He's getting so much pulicity and he's always praising the University! He's whoopin some a$$ in the combine to back up his great season(s).

i keep thinking that if Suh wouldnt have been so dead set on proving his dominance at the combine, that we would have seen McCoy back out of some of these drills for whatever reasons. His interviews even seem off. Suh just comes off as more complete, more mature, more man.

Has anyone googled for Suh articles today? This Gerald McCoy love by the printed and tv media has me |<-- this -->| close to doing a Linda Blair pea soup job all over the den. This has to be the biggest ratings-driven, manufactured controversy I've ever seen. If these media guys are even REMOTELY serious about what they're saying, they need to put their crack pipes down and seek some professional help.

You know.......if Suh would have come to this combine and put up numbers like McCoy, people would have said "SEE! I TOLD you that McCoy is the better pick!" However, Suh can literally make McCoy his "companion" and these yahoos call their respective performances a "push"??? A PUSH??!! Just WHAT does Suh have to do to start shutting their pie holes--walk on water? I'm definitely with knap on this one. Suh's 2009 stats look like McCoy's CAREER stats. Gotta run...I think I just threw up a little in my mouth. chuckleshuffle

Can someone find the "passes broken up" stats?

If you look up earlier in the thread I posted up both guys' career stats. McCoy has one PDF in his entire career, and none this year, while Suh has four in his career and one this year.

I think you are referring to the interception stat.

Can someone find the "passes broken up" stats?

If you look up earlier in the thread I posted up both guys' career stats. McCoy has one PDF in his entire career, and none this year, while Suh has four in his career and one this year.

I think you are referring to the interception stat.

You're right. I'm all twisted around. When I looked at this on my other computer the stats were straight, but here they're all jumbled. Suh has 15 career PDF and ten this year.