S Jeremy Cash

Nexus

He is great at coming up from his safety spot and making tackles in run support. No slouch in coverage either.

He reminds me alot of Asante in run support.

To be honest I see more of a Matt O'Hanlan in him than LA. If you watch it he reads the lanes that the offense makes for the RB to get through and he fills them. Much Like MO'H did.

Gosh. I can never seem to remember who we play that weekend. :laughpound:laughpound:bigredn::bigredn::bigredn::bigredn:

I predict the UT game to be like last years OU game. We win in a signature fashion!!!!!!!!!! :woo:woo:woo:woo

Out of all the kids that visited that OU weekend, we could have had if we would have wanted to be honest. Mobley, Slavin, Hill, Cooper, Guy, etc.

I have to wonder if the coaches have a good idea what time that game will be. The reason? Beacause we have alot of HUGE recruits coming to that game on their officials. Now, if kids are planning to come to that game from all over the country that means making sure alot of flights from around the country are going to be in Linocln in time for the game.

Therefore, I have to think coaches are hinting that this game will at least be later in the day to the recruits setting up officials. JMO, but that's what it seems. Early games are too hard to get this many big recruits to with them having games on Friday nights and then having to catch butt crack of dawn early flights to make a morning game.