Worst Possible Injury

99 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

O.K. I thought this would be interesting to see what people thought about this. Basically, who do you think would hurt this team the most by getting a season ending injury? I Tried to include most of the "sure bet" contributors, might have too many options now but I felt they were all pretty legit options. Hope this hasn't been on here and I just forgot about it, heh.

This is really tough to answer because we're developing depth at every position, so for every guy you pick, there's an obvious backup who should do well enough. Maybe Alex Henery, since he may end up the best kicker in school history?

Henery was the first guy to come to mind for me as well. Second would be Crick, simply for his upside and leadership abilities as the anchor of this years D.

Some of our best guys came to mind first—Amukamura, Crick, Henery, Paul. But I think we could get by with the guys behind them. Our offensive line on the other hand just seems more susceptible to problems. I pick Keith Williams.

I have to say Paul. We don't have quality WR depth like we do with everyone else. I see the Burkhead argument, but Tray showed flashes and Heard should be great (and will make it here). Also with Henery we have Adi behind him, all reports say he is pretty good, and the freshmen walking on from Texas (Jason Dan) is supposed to be top notch.

With the way our RBs performed last year after everyone went down, I'm going to say Burkehead. Helu seems injury prone and after him who do we really have left?

Disagree. If Burkhead goes down, I think Helu & Tray would provide a nice 1-2 punch. There's no question Burkhead is a consistent player (5 yds per carry & great hands out of backfield), but I think we'd be in good shape at RB with the developed depth we have this year. Here's another way to put it - our RB development & depth is better, more dependable this year, so we'd be in better position to reload if one goes down.

I voted Lee b/c I really think he's coming into his own as a leader on this team. Sorry to say, but our other QB options are still too green, and until they prove otherwise, Lee is our best, smartest QB. I think his decision-making will be much improved & he is clearly the most accurate passer of the bunch. W/o Lee, our offense will suffer b/c Watson will be much less comfortable with our younger QBs & subsequently drag us through several games of conservative playcalling that could very easily cost us in the win-loss column.