S Aaryn Bouzos

Nexus

this kid was kinda out of left field... had that strange vibe that we have seen in the past.... i guess we are still sticking to the 'decomitted' option rather than we really cooled on him and didnt want to give him a schollie.... but i also think we waited for him to get picked up somewhere else first and most likely helped him land on his feet..........

This kid was high on our priorities list until we realized his head coach was a liar. I doubt we will be taking too many of these High School coaches' words anymore.

Unfortunate that our staff apparently has not put in the work late that they did last season. Hopefully Frankie has a good time up here.

We NEED Virgile, Carter, and Williams now and we need to stop following the Frank Solich method.

EZ u bring up a very interesting point I've seen discussed on other boards and I agree with.

I HOPE that it is because of potential staff shake ups and not lack of effort or not making recruiting a huge priority.

Frankie Williams should have been a December visitor and not a January one. Again, I am going to give our staff the benefit of the doubt on this one, but it is time for recruiting to be a 24 hour 365 day a year job. Kids don't come here just because "We are Nebraska" anymore. Times have changed. Not saying we are no longer a high profile program, because we are. But Brion Carnes almost went to WKU last year because of his relationship with a coach.

This kid was high on our priorities list until we realized his head coach was a liar. I doubt we will be taking too many of these High School coaches' words anymore.

Unfortunate that our staff apparently has not put in the work late that they did last season. Hopefully Frankie has a good time up here.

We NEED Virgile, Carter, and Williams now and we need to stop following the Frank Solich method.

EZ u bring up a very interesting point I've seen discussed on other boards and I agree with.

I HOPE that it is because of potential staff shake ups and not lack of effort or not making recruiting a huge priority.

Frankie Williams should have been a December visitor and not a January one. Again, I am going to give our staff the benefit of the doubt on this one, but it is time for recruiting to be a 24 hour 365 day a year job. Kids don't come here just because "We are Nebraska" anymore. Times have changed. Not saying we are no longer a high profile program, because we are. But Brion Carnes almost went to WKU last year because of his relationship with a coach.

Extremely well said u nailed it right on the head.

Ha! So I guess the rumors and comments of "Bo LOVES him at corner" were pretty false.

Not false at all.

Mike Moschetti was a friend to a few coaches on the staff, and thus they took him at his word when they talked about Bouzos. Turns out Moschetti greatly exaggerated about a few things in regards to Bouzos, and the kid ended up paying for it.

Your ability to flip those hips at CB, be fearless with your body, among other things are great. But when you are going to be so physically overmatched, your tape will only go so far.

This is the reason why the coaches ALWAYS measure every player when they visit so they know what they will be dealing with going forward.