S Aaryn Bouzos

Nexus

I am getting nervous here. It's looking more and more like Tevin Mitchell is gonna go to Arkansas, like even though Daimion Stafford is solid he isn't expected to make his grades in time, and now like aaryn bouzous may not be cut out for major DI football... Daniel davie is moving to WR... So that would leave us with Charles Jackson as our only db commit right now. That's not good at this point in the year.

So much for "friends" of Watson. First both Gabberts decommit now Moschetti lies about a recruit. I'd be interested to know if they talked to Bouzos early-on about his size and if-so what he said. If the kid lied about his size I don't feel sorry for him, if not Moschetti set-us up to look bad and set the kid up for disappointment.

I am getting nervous here. It's looking more and more like Tevin Mitchell is gonna go to Arkansas, like even though Daimion Stafford is solid he isn't expected to make his grades in time, and now like aaryn bouzous may not be cut out for major DI football... Daniel davie is moving to WR... So that would leave us with Charles Jackson as our only db commit right now. That's not good at this point in the year.

If Stafford doesn't make grades this semester, I still believe he will be able to enroll with everyone else in the summer. He would be like David.

So that would leave us with 2 db commits if Mitchell actually ends up decommitting and Bouzos not coming.

If the rumors of his size are true then the coaches will adjust and go for someone else. It's not like it's the day before signing day or anything.

Admire was cut lose and the staff just replaced him with Givens-Price.. if the cut Bouzous loose they'll replace him too. if he's not cut loose then either the rumors are false or the think he can be a good player anyway.

• 1 month later...

This would explain the staff's push for one more CB... So would Tevin Mitchel's de-commitment but the staff didn't give any offers to new CB's or go hard after any CB's until a couple months after Mitchel de-committed. As of right now we only have 2 DB's committed. Daimion Stafford (JUCO who's grades are up in the air) and Charles Jackson. A Safety who will play 3 years and a CB who will play all 4.

The staff definitely needs to pick up another solid CB for this year's class.

Ha! So I guess the rumors and comments of "Bo LOVES him at corner" were pretty false.

Haha I know right. I remember a few months ago when everyone was talking about how recruits better start making their decisions soon because we were filling up so fast (my how things change quickly in the world of recruiting). I asked if there wasa chance that we would ask him to greyshirt. Everyone was all over my back saying Bo loves this guy, there is no way we will offer him a greyshirt. Smart move on this kids part.

This kid was high on our priorities list until we realized his head coach was a liar. I doubt we will be taking too many of these High School coaches' words anymore.

Unfortunate that our staff apparently has not put in the work late that they did last season. Hopefully Frankie has a good time up here.

We NEED Virgile, Carter, and Williams now and we need to stop following the Frank Solich method.

This kid was high on our priorities list until we realized his head coach was a liar. I doubt we will be taking too many of these High School coaches' words anymore.

Unfortunate that our staff apparently has not put in the work late that they did last season. Hopefully Frankie has a good time up here.

We NEED Virgile, Carter, and Williams now and we need to stop following the Frank Solich method.

EZ u bring up a very interesting point I've seen discussed on other boards and I agree with.