2009 Big 12 Champ. Replay

Hahaha sd'sker. But please people, stop talking about this...I was just getting over it. :hmmph

oh, it is so over. as soon as the ball is kicked off for this upcoming season, the big XII championship will be a distant memory (we will be too excited looking forward to the 2010 big XII championship). not to mention, that loss will go down in history as a critical moment for the new era of husker domination.

Hahaha sd'sker. But please people, stop talking about this...I was just getting over it. :hmmph

oh, it is so over. as soon as the ball is kicked off for this upcoming season, the big XII championship will be a distant memory (we will be too excited looking forward to the 2010 big XII championship). not to mention, that loss will go down in history as a critical moment for the new era of husker domination.

Texas will be in for a rude awakening come the middle of october!!

Memorial Stadium will be the loudest it has ever been when Texas comes to town. Oh Man I Cant wait till October 16th!!!! ;)

Wouldn't that be nice. The one play that lit a fire for the Nebraska Cornhuskers Domination of this decade was that 2009 Big XII Championship!

Watching the game sober and knwoing what the outcome was ( :facepalm: ) was totally different and wow what a game, probably the best defensive performance I have ever seen...literraly.

But I will never forget that night, that was bad...

• Fire 1

Texas will be in for a rude awakening come the middle of october!!

Memorial Stadium will be the loudest it has ever been when Texas comes to town. Oh Man I Cant wait till October 16th!!!! ;)

GO BIG RED!!! I so want to go to this game!

For my birthday this year I want Pelini and the Huskers to put a stomping on the longhorns. I want them to beat them by 50 points and then walk off the field after adding an extra point after. Oct. 16th 2010, I will be 34 and this is my only wish. I'd settle for a 40 point win just as well:)

i'll see what i can do.