OG Evan Boehm [Missouri Commit]

Nexus

Enter Mike Schoff. Peat, Thorson, and Schoff, I could dig that grouping for the class.

Seriously Coach Finkle has himself quite a collection of talent so far.

We need a Guard and/or Center

Ty Darlington- 0%

John Michael McGee- 0%

Need to find some more guard/centers.

As much as Barney likes to bounce guys from position to position, and even has guys swing guys from side to side, I can easily see Schoff or Thorson sliding to guard. Schoff has such great quickness and feet(watch him wrestle and you will see) that he'd be great getting to the second level and pulling around the end mashing LBs or corners. Hell there are even some people out there that think Yoshi might be moved in to guard to make up the losses of Henry and Keith Williams.

A little surprised at this one... I really saw him as an OU/NU lead. Mizzou must have made up ground late. It's a little fishy to me that Mizzou has had so many early commits, many of which didn't appear to be making a decision soon who just out of the blue one day committed. It's fishy. They're putting the pressure on these kids.

A little surprised at this one... I really saw him as an OU/NU lead. Mizzou must have made up ground late. It's a little fishy to me that Mizzou has had so many early commits, many of which didn't appear to be making a decision soon who just out of the blue one day committed. It's fishy. They're putting the pressure on these kids.

He recently said that he knew for a few weeks...

""I've known since Memorial Day," Boehm said. "I kept it a secret. I told my immediate family then, and then my aunt and uncle, and my best friend, on Sunday. Those were the only people I told.""

This is so far off it's somewhat hilarious. Most of their kids have committed after unofficially visiting. Kids visit the school, love it and commit taking the recruiting onus off their shoulders to be able to focus on their senior year. They wouldn't visit on their own dime without having some interest in the school. They had the same thing going last year as well. In-state kid that wants to stay home, not a shock.

• Fire 1

This is so far off it somewhat hilarious. Most of their kids have committed after unofficially visiting. Kids visit the school, love it and commit taking the recruiting onus off their shoulders to be able to focus on their senior year. They wouldn't visit on their own dime without having some interest in the school. They had the same thing going last year as well. In-state kid that wants to stay home, not a shock.

:yeah

Not to mention that for a number of these players MU was their first offer and was 'on' these kids years ago. Paul is right that your post is just plain :wtf Its not like they just picked Mizzou outta the blue.

• 5 months later...