If you could have one talent that was just for you

For those of you wanting to learn to play guitar, I'd like to recommend THIS. Don't let the name of the site fool you - whether you want to learn to "shred an axe" or play accoustic, this is an excellent system.

I'd like to sing - but combined with the ability to write songs as well. A wonderful way to express yourself. You can sometimes say things in song that you can't seem to say with a spoken word.

There is no way I can grow my hair that long.

Any links on turning yourself into a 30 foot long extinct lizard with bad ass spikes on your tail?

That's just plain silly.

I'd like to be able to link up to animals like in the movie Avatar and ride them around. Imagine how cool it would be to ride around one of these behemoths, or even something that still exists like an elephant or a rhino.

I wish I could play golf well...not to make money, just to prevent frustration on the course.

Not a talent. Cool, yes, but not a talent.

How is it not? My fiance and I went to the driving range last week, and it was more apparent to me than ever that it is a talent, and one that she does not have.

Well, this is a case of me hitting the wrong button. I intended to quote 808Husker in KCMO and apparently I clicked on your post. Nevermind! :)

• 3 months later...