The Official "What Are You Playing Now?" Thread

I dislike you guys. In Italy we have to wait almost a month before Germany gets off their butts and sends out new games to the American bases. Madden 13 was even worse.. It sold out the first day and we had to wait another three weeks to get more copies of it. I know I could order off of Amazon but it cosdts a lot for overseas shipping through the USPS unless orders aren't over a certain amount.

I dislike you guys. In Italy we have to wait almost a month before Germany gets off their butts and sends out new games to the American bases. Madden 13 was even worse.. It sold out the first day and we had to wait another three weeks to get more copies of it. I know I could order off of Amazon but it cosdts a lot for overseas shipping through the USPS unless orders aren't over a certain amount.

You don't want the German versions of a lot of games. Pretty much anything that is MA17+ here gets a censorship hammer. couldn't a bunch of you guys get together and place one big order to hit that amount?

You don't want the German versions of a lot of games. Pretty much anything that is MA17+ here gets a censorship hammer. couldn't a bunch of you guys get together and place one big order to hit that amount?

Trust me I don't get them. Black Ops here won't even let us download any DL content. They get shipped from the States then get to the bases in Germany and distributed us. So I still get American versions but due to the Italian internet and it's restrictions, (I can't even watch ESPN3) it still won't let you get some DL content.

I was not aware Italy had internet restrictions. Unless its censorship related, I know the rest of the world has some form of censorship board, I was not aware it went as far as internet sales though.

Hell, half the people in the US can't watch ESPN3, your ISP gets to say if you can use it or not. Congress needs to get off their asses and get true net neutrality passed.

• Fire 1

I was not aware Italy had internet restrictions. Unless its censorship related, I know the rest of the world has some form of censorship board, I was not aware it went as far as internet sales though.

Hell, half the people in the US can't watch ESPN3, your ISP gets to say if you can use it or not. Congress needs to get off their asses and get true net neutrality passed.

I wholeheartedly agree. Unfortunately I don't think the U.S Congress could get it done. I could be wrong. Yes, the Italians do have restrictions. I use the same internet company that all of Italy uses(Telecom). I believe that these restrictions go back to WWII. I know Germany has game and internet restrictions for Black OPS. I could be wrong though. I have tried to mask my IP address to at least access ESPN3 but unfortunately I haven't found anything that works yet. I'll keep you posted if I do.

I used to play the Modern Warfare series. Not anymore. Once my grandson got ahold of the controller it was over for me. He just turned 11 a week ago and when I watch him play, its amazing. I used to think that if people were that good, they had to be cheating somehow. Not the case, they really are that good. He has his controller setting at 10 Insane, when I try to use that all I can do is spin circles.

He is THE MAN in that game. What is really funny is you can hear older guys playing, and when he talks, he has that higher pitched voice since he so young, and you can tell it pisses them off to get abused by a kid.

I used to play the Modern Warfare series. Not anymore. Once my grandson got ahold of the controller it was over for me. He just turned 11 a week ago and when I watch him play, its amazing. I used to think that if people were that good, they had to be cheating somehow. Not the case, they really are that good. He has his controller setting at 10 Insane, when I try to use that all I can do is spin circles.

He is THE MAN in that game. What is really funny is you can hear older guys playing, and when he talks, he has that higher pitched voice since he so young, and you can tell it pisses them off to get abused by a kid.

IF I were 11, and had no job, no responsibilities, and got a game that I'm supposed to be 18 to play, then yes, I'd probably be really good at it too.