The Official "What Are You Playing Now?" Thread

I'll be starting Assassin's Creed III tonight. I'm pretty stoked.

AC III is a pretty good game so far. Some big surprises in it right off the bat if you have played the series before.

Two surprises: (not spoilers)

First one, I won't go into detail, but it got me pretty good.

Second one, HOLY COW is this game SLOW to get going, finally after a few hours I'm able to wander around and do my own exploring.

• 2 weeks later...

I just recently (FINALLY) got a PS3. Been logging a ton of overtime hours at work so I had the money to spend, and there is a huge backlog of good games you can get for cheap now.

Mainly been playing Gran Turismo 5 and Borderlands (the original)

If anyone has some awesome ps3 recommendations, let me know. (And for the love of god don't say Call of Duty, there isn't a franchise I hate more)

Mass Effect Trilogy. They just released the 3 games in one box. Highly recommend.

Fallout New Vegas

Heavy Rain. Its different, almost like an interactive movie, but it is damned good.

LA Noire

Dragon Age: Origins

Dragon Age 2

Batman Arkham Asylum

Batman Arkham City

Assassins Creed series.

Uncharted series.

• 1 month later...

Not proud but I went and did it...

I got GuildWars 2... and I like it...

I played the first one...for awhile. Lost interest in it. I like to have more control of my character in combat situations.

2 is much different. And much more control over things. Things are not instanced, you can jump. There are actually platforming puzzles in the game. And the freedom to build your char as you see fit is really, really open. I have it, have an Enchanter in the 50's. I will get back to it again at some point.

Not proud but I went and did it...

I got GuildWars 2... and I like it...

I played the first one...for awhile. Lost interest in it. I like to have more control of my character in combat situations.

2 is much different. And much more control over things. Things are not instanced, you can jump. There are actually platforming puzzles in the game. And the freedom to build your char as you see fit is really, really open. I have it, have an Enchanter in the 50's. I will get back to it again at some point.

Nice, I've got a Warrior, I'm about to hit 10. Kinda brings me back to the first time I played "EverCrack"...

Just stared Ratchet & Clank All for one.

Ratchet and Clank games are incredible. The first one is one of my all-time favorites. I've played the 3rd one as well. I do own the 2nd one and R&C Future: Tools of Destruction for PS3. Need to play through those two; they're on the backlog.

Let me know how All for One is!