The Official "What Are You Playing Now?" Thread

That's become pretty common for indie PC releases lately. Seems to work rather well.

Yeah, I hope to get to play some Neverwinter this weekend. I'm curious as to see whether this could be decent or a trainwreck like the thing Marvel is trying to pass off as a MMO...

Welp....I purchased Black Ops 2 finally about 3-4 months ago....wasn't addicted early on, but once I got the hang of playing a first-person shooter with an xbox controller, now I am straight addicted (I use to play a ton of Counterstrike back in the day on the PC). I play a ton of black Ops and a good ole nerdy game called Magic the Gathering online. I love card games that are challenging and not necessarily "kiddy."

Welp....I purchased Black Ops 2 finally about 3-4 months ago....wasn't addicted early on, but once I got the hang of playing a first-person shooter with an xbox controller, now I am straight addicted (I use to play a ton of Counterstrike back in the day on the PC). I play a ton of black Ops and a good ole nerdy game called Magic the Gathering online. I love card games that are challenging and not necessarily "kiddy."

Hell yea! I used to play Counterstrike with my buds on almost a daily basis. That game is awesome

Hell yea! I used to play Counterstrike with my buds on almost a daily basis. That game is awesome

Hell yeah! It's like an old school version of Modern Warfare and Black Ops IMO. Same game pretty much. I was a monster with the M4. haha. I remember getting kicked from servers for "cheating" by getting too many headshots haha

Tons of people play various Counterstike versions on Steam daily, today alone the peak users was between 26,000 and 34,000 depending on which version. Black Ops 2's peak was 26,000. Which is crazy that a 13 year old game had more users on Steam than a new game.

Tons of people play various Counterstike versions on Steam daily, today alone the peak users was between 26,000 and 34,000 depending on which version. Black Ops 2's peak was 26,000. Which is crazy that a 13 year old game had more users on Steam than a new game.

I'm still a fan of the orignal "Ghost Recon". That game was the absolute bomb...

I didn't think this warranted a new thread, and this seems like the busiest one in here.

ESPN is counting down the top 25 sports video games:

25-21 http://espn.go.com/e...video-games-all

20-16 http://espn.go.com/e...video-games-all

15-11 http://espn.go.com/e...video-games-all

10-6 http://espn.go.com/e...video-games-all

Top 5 will be unveiled Friday

Top 5: http://espn.go.com/espn/playbook/story/_/id/9233144/jon-robinson-ranks-best-sports-video-games-all

Of course the top 2 are *** ** and ***** ***** ****. Couple of my all-time favorites

That's become pretty common for indie PC releases lately. Seems to work rather well.

Yeah, I hope to get to play some Neverwinter this weekend. I'm curious as to see whether this could be decent or a trainwreck like the thing Marvel is trying to pass off as a MMO...

Regarding the Marvel game, the #30 best seller on Steam today is a $199 Ultimate Pack for a free to play game.... Makes my mind hurt.

Regarding the Marvel game, the #30 best seller on Steam today is a $199 Ultimate Pack for a free to play game.... Makes my mind hurt.

The only reason to play that game is to chastize the people that threw away 199 bucks for the ultimate pack...