WR Curt Evans

Just watched the highlights.

The play at 1:02, were they playing the Little Giants? :facepalm: Those guys are terrible.

duke?

South FLorida?

Vandy?

WV?

i say we dont land the kid as having these guys listed as high along with Nebraska already shows me he's lacking some common sense........

The play at 1:02, were they playing the Little Giants? :facepalm: Those guys are terrible.

duke?

South FLorida?

Vandy?

WV?

i say we dont land the kid as having these guys listed as high along with Nebraska already shows me he's lacking some common sense........

My be an academic risk as well.

LOL... I just checked ESPN's On the Trail news updates thing for NU and they have his name listed as "Curtric Evans."

I believe that's his given name. I'm not so sure you should be commenting on the spelling of someone's name dudeguyY. :LOLtartar Just jokin with ya man!

Is cool friend. Just coz Dudeguyy no spell reel good no mean Dudeguyy is no regalur Einstein. Is smart like Boomer Sooner fan...

duke?

South FLorida?

Vandy?

WV?

It says on his rivals profile he has a 3.5 GPA. Which is definatly god enough to get into Nebraska. Duke and Vandy are very good academic schools.

duke?

South FLorida?

Vandy?

WV?

It says on his rivals profile he has a 3.5 GPA. Which is definatly god enough to get into Nebraska. Duke and Vandy are very good academic schools.

I would think Vandys edge has gotten smaller since the early retirement of the HC.