Bump when under the influence, formerly Bump when drunk

Holiday party tonight with all my friends. Spiked punch, holiday shots and a bottle swap. Yeah, I might be visiting the hospital tonight with alcohol poisoning.

when and where? i assume i am invited.

Just drive to Omaha by 8 and Ill give you directions. You're always invited.

sounds fun. are 3 month olds also invited? she loves the bottle as much as her old man.

Holiday party tonight with all my friends. Spiked punch, holiday shots and a bottle swap. Yeah, I might be visiting the hospital tonight with alcohol poisoning.

when and where? i assume i am invited.

Just drive to Omaha by 8 and Ill give you directions. You're always invited.

sounds fun. are 3 month olds also invited? she loves the bottle as much as her old man.

Well, I don't want to put your daughter in harms way. We tend to get a little out of control when we drink together :D

Well, I don't want to put your daughter in harms way. We tend to get a little out of control when we drink together :D

well, i guess i will stay home.

have fun and be safe, buddy. don't forget:

If you find yourself needing a safe ride this holiday season, call Happy Cab at 402-292-2222, between the hours of 8:00 p.m. and 3:00 a.m., December 11th through New Year’s Eve. And have a safe and happy holiday on Hauptman, O’Brien, Wolf & Lathrop.

Just as a reminder–cab rides can only originate and end within Douglas and Sarpy Counties (not Pottawattamie County/Council Bluffs, Iowa) and passengers will only be taken home, not another event location, after being picked up by Happy Cab from their holiday event. Also, the caller must advise the call center at the time they request cab service that they would like the Hauptman, O’Brien Safe Ride Home in order for Happy Cab to bill the charge properly.