Bump when under the influence, formerly Bump when drunk

I wonder how they calculated the harm to others for GHB? Who is the "others" for this date rape drug anyway? If the "other" is the guy who slipped it into a chick's drink, do they offset the harm effects to the girl by the benefits to the date rapist? Inquiring minds want to know.

http://www.sg.unimaas.nl/_OLD/oudelezingen/dddsd.pdf

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/119154/ACMD-multi-criteria-report.pdf

i AM fuckgn hammered. Just called verizon at 3 am sh#t faced.. Got a new plan and a new pone. unlimited talk, unlimited txt, 2gb data, for 50 bucks a month. My current/former plan wkth my sh**ty flip phone and no internet/email with 450 mins, unlimeted text, and no data is 60 a month. Hahhahahahaha. And got a new blackberry to use with my data. They are PAYING me a 50 dollar bill credit to get a brand new smart phone and a better plan for cheapr. HOW ARE THEY IN BUSINESS???!?! Blows my mind.

Two doubles in. About halfway there.

btw, I'm drinking George Dickel No. 8 right now. A Tennessee sippin' whiskey I really like. Last week I noticed that my local liquor store started carrying George Dickel White Corn Whiskey. Hmmmm, I though. That could be good. WRONG! It's the second worst booze I can remember tasting. (Third worst if you include the shot of rubbing alcohol I once drank.) The Dickel White Corn Whiskey is so bad I'm going to use the rest of the bottle as a f'ing cleaning solvent. Seriously. Absolutely the worst booze ever.