Okay and good luck

I have been lurking on this website for quite sometime now and this is easily the funniest thing I have ever read.

:yeah.... I can't quite tell if he's wishing us good luck or if he's angry at us. :wtf

Actually, he and his Missouri friends laugh at the HB members who find it amusing, that's all. :restore

I have been lurking on this website for quite sometime now and this is easily the funniest thing I have ever read.

:yeah.... I can't quite tell if he's wishing us good luck or if he's angry at us. :wtf

Actually, he and his Missouri friends laugh at the HB members who find it amusing, that's all. :restore

I hate to spoil the illusion, but I've always assumed TT was a Huskerboard poster doing a "character." That character is a barely-literate MU fan. It's for us to laugh at Mizzou, not the other way around.

I hate to spoil the illusion, but I've always assumed TT was a Huskerboard poster doing a "character." That character is a barely-literate MU fan. It's for us to laugh at Mizzou, not the other way around.

is there any other kind of MU fan?

have a good time in you new BIG 10 Conf.

I"m not to welcome myself into this web unil we play once more time.I"m still in BIG12 which as you can know was old BIG8,my favorit all time.

So good time and good luck to fine a top drawer rivlry, who can knwo who that can be?

You have seen Tuff As Rain and get one more look at this new Wheel Of Fortune, then you got the BO most all of you want and it look"s like to work out real nice for GBR.

If MODS or ADMINS move this you must look some wwhere else,OK?

Plus also it"S now over. One more on the pikle :nanalama for this web.

Tuff Tiger :moreinteresting

I feel like this is some sort of twisted cfb haiku-esque philosophy. Maybe one day we will understand.

and that might have been the case, but he posts on many many big12 boards and simply put huskerboard wasnt even the first one he posted on it was a mizzwho board. he is a genuine mizzwho fan...

have a good time in you new BIG 10 Conf.

I"m not to welcome myself into this web unil we play once more time.I"m still in BIG12 which as you can know was old BIG8,my favorit all time.

So good time and good luck to fine a top drawer rivlry, who can knwo who that can be?

You have seen Tuff As Rain and get one more look at this new Wheel Of Fortune, then you got the BO most all of you want and it look"s like to work out real nice for GBR.

If MODS or ADMINS move this you must look some wwhere else,OK?

Plus also it"S now over. One more on the pikle :nanalama for this web.

Tuff Tiger :moreinteresting

WTF? Time to put down the pipe. :laughpound:laughpound:laughpound:laughpound:laughpound

Tuff, you gotta do us one favor - for one last season, you have to come back and give us your predictions each week. We don't care which game - just let us know, one last season, your reason for your picks. They've always been great.

Come to think of it, I really hope Cy does the same. His weekly predictions were absolutely stellar - some of the funniest stuff we've seen on the Board. C'mon Cy - for old times sake!

That's the thing about newbies.

They're always too quick to diss the TT.

And Tuff..If you do plan to leave us, at least leave a forwarding BBS site we can check on you and your posts from time to time just to make sure you are still being you.

You too, CY.