Funny Article

Maybe this has already been posted in the past. Guy is from Texas

Big 12 Rant

Remember how boring church was when you were 9? That’s how life is every day in Nebraska. It’s about as much fun as an alcohol-free trip to Branson, MO but spread out over an entire lifetime. I’m pretty sure they just got running water a few weeks ago, and there are Nebraskans who have never left their zip code. I spent a week in Nebraska one day and came away with two irrefutable conclusions: precious few good looking women hail from the flattest state in the land (and I mean flattest literally and figuratively) and there’s not a single thing (or, again, a decent-looking chunker) to do in Nebraska. Show me a little hottie and I’ll show you someone who isn’t from Nebraska. Show me a good time and I’ll guarantee you’re not in Nebraska

Hmm, so this guy spent a week in Nebraska one day? Is that even possible?

Nebraska is my favorite team and I was born there, but there honestly is alot more to do up here in Dallas Texas then in omaha(were I was born) or Lincoln. And also there is alot more women up here then In nebraska. Im not saying that nebraska is boring or has ugly women because I dont think that, also its not really flat at all in alot of parts of omaha.

Nebraska is my favorite team and I was born there, but there honestly is alot more to do up here in Dallas Texas then in omaha(were I was born) or Lincoln. And also there is alot more women up here then In nebraska. Im not saying that nebraska is boring or has ugly women because I dont think that, also its not really flat at all in alot of parts of omaha.

Technically speaking, Dallas would be "down" from Nebraska, not up.

I've been all over the country and I've seen pretty girls everywhere. I have no trouble finding pretty girls in Lincoln. I had to run to the grocery store last night and I saw three girls worthy of a second look in maybe five minutes. They're here, and they're not hard to find.

Show me a good time and I’ll guarantee you’re not in Nebraska.

But I’ll be damned if they don’t have a great program and even better fans; classy and good all the way around.

Kinda funny stuff in that article. THe guy spews hate on every Big 12 team other than UT. The quote above may be the only civil thing he said about any team other than his whorns.

Dallas population is almost triple the amount of Omaha's so of course there is a lot more to do in a way bigger city compared to a smaller city with more women. Every state will have hot chicks and unattractive women and Cali, Florida, Texas, etc all have unattractive women not just attractive women like everybody assume. It all depends on yourself to make a city fun or boring.....not the city, town, etc.

Lighten up Francis. Apparently, none of you ever listen to Rodney Carrington. His depiction of Nebraska women and people is worse than what this guy wrote. Look how the dumb hick from nowhere Nebraska catcher in the movie Major League was portrayed. It's something we should all have grown accustomed to by now.

Lighten up Francis. Apparently, none of you ever listen to Rodney Carrington. His depiction of Nebraska women and people is worse than what this guy wrote. Look how the dumb hick from nowhere Nebraska catcher in the movie Major League was portrayed. It's something we should all have grown accustomed to by now.

Lighten up? This is just me on a Thursday morning junior. :) Besides I have to put up with these dingles all year long down here. And if you haven't heard, Texans have a well earned reputation for being loudmouths.