My first topic

11-July 10

I bet this guy is a UTerus fan or a scalper

No I am no not a texas fan or scalper. I changed my account cause in the passed i've had trouble with my other accounts. I don't know if it was my computer or what so i've changed it. Sometimes I would not let me log in.

Oh, and by the way Mr. I've Been Here Forever But Trouble And Log Ins, there's this thing called the 'classifieds' on this great site. But you've been busy with your other accounts and didn't see it. Good luck getting tickets, and have a safe drive up from Dallas, Austin, or wherever.

No, i'm from West Point, NE. I work for Wimmers meat products. you know what they sell at the stadium. But, whatever u think. I don't care. That is why i don't like posting on this site. people take what you say and twist it sometimes.

West Point, eh? I grew up on a farm outside of Hooper. Makes me all nostalgic.

Anyways, I'd check craigslist.com, the Facebook marketplace, etc. No matter where you get them you'll pay an arm and a leg. It looks like they are starting at about $200 per seat and are going up from there. Good luck.

Yea, I graduated from Pender and I grew up on a farm outside of Pender.

Welcome!! I have college friends from both Hooper and Pender and a sister in law that grew up in West Point. Small world.

11-July 10

I bet this guy is a UTerus fan or a scalper

No I am no not a texas fan or scalper. I changed my account cause in the passed i've had trouble with my other accounts. I don't know if it was my computer or what so i've changed it. Sometimes I would not let me log in.

Oh, and by the way Mr. I've Been Here Forever But Trouble And Log Ins, there's this thing called the 'classifieds' on this great site. But you've been busy with your other accounts and didn't see it. Good luck getting tickets, and have a safe drive up from Dallas, Austin, or wherever.

No, i'm from West Point, NE. I work for Wimmers meat products. you know what they sell at the stadium. But, whatever u think. I don't care. That is why i don't like posting on this site. people take what you say and twist it sometimes.

West Point, eh? I grew up on a farm outside of Hooper. Makes me all nostalgic.

Anyways, I'd check craigslist.com, the Facebook marketplace, etc. No matter where you get them you'll pay an arm and a leg. It looks like they are starting at about $200 per seat and are going up from there. Good luck.

Yea, I graduated from Pender and I grew up on a farm outside of Pender.

Welcome!! I have college friends from both Hooper and Pender and a sister in law that grew up in West Point. Small world.

You guys just made all those places up admit it. chuckleshuffle It doesnt exist if TO never been there. :)

Tickets in my section are going for $1100 on stubhub. The wife saw it and wanted to sell them (she's a Northwestern grad). I'm currently looking into getting divorce papers filled out and ready to file, just in case.

A grand!?!? We should get around 20 huskerboarders to sell their tickets. Then we can rent a dirigible, stock it with bbq, nachos, and beer, and just hover over the top of the stadium during the game. And then drop bags of fiesta Tostitos on the the Texas player's sideline as they weep when the clock expires.

Tickets in my section are going for $1100 on stubhub. The wife saw it and wanted to sell them (she's a Northwestern grad). I'm currently looking into getting divorce papers filled out and ready to file, just in case.

A grand!?!? We should get around 20 huskerboarders to sell their tickets. Then we can rent a dirigible, stock it with bbq, nachos, and beer, and just hover over the top of the stadium during the game. And then drop bags of fiesta Tostitos on the the Texas player's sideline as they weep when the clock expires.

$1100 for one game? Ha ha! You could by a decent flatscreen and watch it on cable for that.

Divorce her. I'll be a star witness for your case. That is considered Cruel and Unusual Punishment punishable by a swift kick in the ass

:cop:

Divorce her. I'll be a star witness for your case. That is considered Cruel and Unusual Punishment punishable by a swift kick in the ass

If i remember right you sign up on a list the week or two before the game at Husker Hounds, then they randomly draw names and you pay in cash at the store. I tried a couple of years ago for a game, but never got the call

Thats because they told you they'd put you on the list, but never did when they found out what team you root for... :sarcasm:cheers

If i remember right you sign up on a list the week or two before the game at Husker Hounds, then they randomly draw names and you pay in cash at the store. I tried a couple of years ago for a game, but never got the call

Thats because they told you they'd put you on the list, but never did when they found out what team you root for... :sarcasm:cheers

OUCH :(

:D

I've been on this site for two years now and have only made a hand full of comments. Always afraid someone wouldn't agree with me. But, this is my first topic and just can't wait for the season to start. In addition, I'm looking for tickets for the Texas game. I know everybody wants to go to that game. But, i'm asking all of you what are the best websites to go to for Husker football tickets? GO BIG RED

Dont worry if peole disagree with you, everyone is entilited to their opinion, its if you say something absolutly stupid that people will call you out. Trust me, I have said some stupid stuff on here.