Quarterbacks

Bradr

The third one I'm going to say is Washington and the 4th is T-Mart

Yep Lee, Green, Washington, Martinez, and Carne's arms sticking out in back.

Martinez must be in some serious shape to have veins popping out of his legs. I thought that only happened to old ladies. Vericose veins or something?

Martinez must be in some serious shape to have veins popping out of his legs. I thought that only happened to old ladies. Vericose veins or something?

Umm no. That is his great saphenous vein. Anyone in decent shape should be able to see theirs occasionally, more likely when they are warm as it is the superficial vein that blood flows through to cool the body.

Umm no. That is his great saphenous vein. Anyone in decent shape should be able to see theirs occasionally, more likely when they are warm as it is the superficial vein that blood flows through to cool the body.

I learn more here on accident then elsewhere by design. I heard they line up in the order they appear on the depth chart ...(just kidding)

Yep Lee, Green, Washington, Martinez, and Carne's arms sticking out in back.

That seals it. He wins the job. ;) just kidding man.

Yes, seriously. I've never seen a photo of anybody other than Lee and Green. I don't live in the state of Nebraska and while it may come as a surprise to some, the scout team QB isn't really featured in the media anywhere else... Hopefully, he/they will be household names in the next year or two.