Lee Corso picks Nebraska to play in the NC game.

Say what you what about Corso, at least he gave Alex Henery the props he deserves

IMHO the man is an iconic fool. I respect anybody for having the success he has had in life, but beyond that I can't stand the man. It isn't bad for an analyst/host to have a varying opinion on a topic, but he is brutish and arrogant when he gives an opinion, similar to Mark May but not quite as bad.

Say what you what about Corso, at least he gave Alex Henery the props he deserves

IMHO the man is an iconic fool. I respect anybody for having the success he has had in life, but beyond that I can't stand the man. It isn't bad for an analyst/host to have a varying opinion on a topic, but he is brutish and arrogant when he gives an opinion, similar to Mark May but not quite as bad.

Aw come on. How can you dislike a guy who stands behind his pick so much that he puts on the mascot head on national TV. Good entertainment! Ha ha!

Aw come on. How can you dislike a guy who stands behind his pick so much that he puts on the mascot head on national TV. Good entertainment! Ha ha!

<_<

Don't even get me started on that mascot head picking "tradition" nuance!!

<_<

Don't even get me started on that mascot head picking "tradition" Manhattan!!

... What? I'm not even a part of that conversation! :laughpound

Corso. Ha ha! Gotta love the guy. Either he is saying this just to tweak Herbstreit. Or Corso is flashing back 15 years.

But I hope's he's right.

Haha gotta love ruffling Herbstreit's feathers!

Ever since he b*^#*d about us getting 1 & 2 in ESPN's poll for best teams ever in college football, I CAN'T STAND HIM!!!!

Let it go, man! Herbstreit has been pretty high on the Huskers both last year and this year.

I don't always agree with what he says either, but he's made bold predictions before and been right. I remember before the 1999 season he picked Florida State and Virginia Tech to play in the National Title game. I thought he was crazy, as Virginia Tech was not a perennial power before that. Though it helped they had a freshman qb by the name of Michael Vick.

<_<

Don't even get me started on that mascot head picking "tradition" Manhattan!!

... What? I'm not even a part of that conversation! :laughpound

Fixed. :LOLtartar

I take Corso about as seriously as I take Lou Holtz :facepalm:

Corso is a lot better than Holtz, at least you can understand him. Holtz= Slyvester the Cat

i think someone shipped him a case of kool-aid

:koolaid2::koolaid2::koolaid2:

I thought the kiss of death was preseason pick by Sports Illustrated.

That is probably a bigger kiss of death but Corso hasn't done too well either.

Its not that much of a reach. I like the call. Better than Alabama vs. Ohio State. SO BORING of a call. Go out on a limb and make a prediction no one else is making.