SUH

Here's a pic of it. No video yet.

http://scores.espn.g...34#photo_800734

I saw it. Delhome had gotten rid of the ball too and Suh looked like he wanted to decapitate him. I don't think Delhome was too pleased.

Yeah Delhome was freaking out. Suh is going to be a beast in the NFL. I still think Delhome should have gotten a penalty, there were no recievers in the area unless he was out of the pocket I dont remember.

That was excessive....about as excessive as I've seen! I can't imagine the coaching staff was too pleased with that one.

The more I look at it....that really was a thug type of play. I mean it's one thing to start smacking o-lineman in the face but to go postal on a qb that weighs a fair amount less...come on Suh. (saved the gif though :))

The way Suh was manhandling him, I dont think he knew that he got rid of the ball. I dont think he was even paying attentian that. He was probably more trying to think about how to end the tackle "Should I finish this the way I sacked Gabbert, or the way I through McCoy like a rag doll, Oh I'll just mix in both."

The way Suh was manhandling him, I dont think he knew that he got rid of the ball. I dont think he was even paying attentian that. He was probably more trying to think about how to end the tackle "Should I finish this the way I sacked Gabbert, or the way I through McCoy like a rag doll, Oh I'll just mix in both."

Have less of a problem of him throwing the qb like a rag doll then the way it started with a blantant facemask.