Tunnel Walk

heres one of my favorites..I think we will need a younger generation of season ticket holders before we get this lit in our stadium.absolutely awesome

Boise State is fixin to get a taste of this

I was at the game last year, that stadium was rocking.

no fan interaction prior to their entrance though.

heres one of my favorites..I think we will need a younger generation of season ticket holders before we get this lit in our stadium.absolutely awesome

Boise State is fixin to get a taste of this

I was at the game last year, that stadium was rocking.

no fan interaction prior to their entrance though.

No "Blacksburg bounce?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSudnFMPQ8g&feature=related

The South really knows how to get after it in football-I'll give them that

i know its d2 but pitt state university in pittsburg kansas has a thing they do called the gorilla walk and fans line up on both sides of the team and get to shake hands and see the players up close as the team walks from the locker room to the stadium. its pretty cool, and then after the game they let the fans down on the field so they can interact with the players and the players eat it up. after every game win or lose you will see the quaterbacks playing catch with little kids. its a pretty cool thing they do

Ohio State has a pre-game ritual. Everyone - team included - gathers at the "Skull Session" two hours before the game at an arena near the stadium to see the band perform and have a motivational rally, and then everyone marches to the stadium. While the team gets ready, the band performs and does their script Ohio march, and then the team marches onto the field in the "swarm" (which Tressel brought to OSU) which is like the tunnel walk except that all the players are arms-interlocked. Tressel leads them onto the field and then the swarm breaks loose from the end zone, looking much like a swarm of bees flying into action.

Air Force has a pretty cool entrance with the band playing in their tunnel and all 4,000 cadets marching in. Not really fan inter-active but if you're never been to an AF game it has some very cool pre-game stuff. Cadets parachute in with the flag and game ball, numerous flyovers and their falcon flying around at halftime. A great college gameday experience!

Air Force has a pretty cool entrance with the band playing in their tunnel and all 4,000 cadets marching in. Not really fan inter-active but if you're never been to an AF game it has some very cool pre-game stuff. Cadets parachute in with the flag and game ball, numerous flyovers and their falcon flying around at halftime. A great college gameday experience!

I really want to see a game at one of the service academies one day.

Clemson fans line the hill when the team runs down it.

Yes sir, there is also the tiger walk 2 hours prior to the game. The team walks through tailgaters.

ncf_e_tigerwalk_300.jpg

Also, many fans that come to the games w/o tickets and don't go into the games line the streets while the buses go around the stadium to the hill, and once you get off the bus, fans line the small little trail to the hill (ask me sometime about the time I got hit in the head by a fan on the way to run down the hill).