Marky May

HUSKER 37

Every time Mark May opens his mouth, garbage comes out. I will turn the channel almost every time he is on. I can't stand him. They need to can him along with a few other idiots at ESPN and replace them with people who are going to talk like professionals, not somebody who either doesn't know crap about what is going on or the fact that they haven't watched a single game all year. I remember him at the beginning of last year when asked if he thought we were going to a bowl game? NO, sorry but no. Maybe next year. He's an idiot.

I wish that Trev woulda smacked him around a little bit before he got canned....

Trev was a d-bag too. If you didn't know nebraska football players never would've guessed he was a husker.

Seriously?!? He almost killed May on-set when May was trashing the Huskers. Right before he got canned. Mysterious. :hmmph

I remember Trev was dogging on the huskers a lot.. I think he was mad that he left before the huskers won championships. lol

Actually, I think most of his comments were more pointed towards the moron coaching from 2004-2007.

Halftime of the ESPN games is brutal. Mark May spouts out something stupid, and when I think their show cant get dumber I get to hear what Lou Holtz thinks. Time to blow that show up and start over.

Tell me about it. We recorded a satellite interview with Lou Holtz today, and he said Nebraska has a great chance to win the Pac 12.

Halftime of the ESPN games is brutal. Mark May spouts out something stupid, and when I think their show cant get dumber I get to hear what Lou Holtz thinks. Time to blow that show up and start over.

Tell me about it. We recorded a satellite interview with Lou Holtz today, and he said Nebraska has a great chance to win the Pac 12.

I'm surprised that May hasn't opened up an umbrella on set yet to protect himself from Holtz's's spitsss. I guess he's scared of bad luck.

Mark May is the biggest doofus on ESPN. If that was all his commentary on expansion amounted to, then all I can say is he preformed to expectations and offered yet another dithering, hollow bray of white noise in place of anything coherent. The man should not have a career in national sports. He has no interest in actually delving into a story––only squawking loudly enough to get attention. ESPN hurts their brand employing an empty little commentator like him.