Bo Pelini on the Jim Rome show tomorrow. 09/01

Hahaha, I can't believe that the one media guy that Bo gets along with is this bigmouthed blowhard clown. Sideline passes? LOL!!!

I say this on almost every Jim Rome thread, but even when Nebraska was at our lowest points during the Billy C era, Jim Rome was the ONLY national pundit that showed any kind of love to Nebraska football.

Rome is one of the best sports guys out there imo. at least i havent found a better one.

Colin Cowherd for sure.

:sarcasm

I agree if you remove the "insert sarcasm" emoticon. I would rather listen to 3 hours of "The Herd" than 5 minutes of Jim Rome. Collin has intelligent conversations, Rome pukes out leftover Sportcenter in an "Allstar Wrestling" voice!

I know, this post will NOT be a hit!!!

Rome is one of the best sports guys out there imo. at least i havent found a better one.

Colin Cowherd for sure.

:sarcasm

I agree if you remove the "insert sarcasm" emoticon. I would rather listen to 3 hours of "The Herd" than 5 minutes of Jim Rome. Collin has intelligent conversations, Rome pukes out leftover Sportcenter in an "Allstar Wrestling" voice!

I know, this post will NOT be a hit!!!

i really like rome, but cowturd is growing on me. i disagree with him a lot and thinks he takes some bizarre angles, but he is enjoyable, intelligent (i guess, in his own way), and entertaining.

Rome talks sports to sports people about sports and has his longstanding sports followers. He's sarcastic, terse, and well rounded during interviews. You have to listen almost everyday to understand what the hell he is talking about.

Cowherd talks about Ford Motor company and how starbucks built their empire, and somehow relates it to how the Patriots are able to pay Tom Brady enough money to stay. He wraps real world events into sports talk, doesn't try and pull A+ interviewee's everyday and even a casual listener can follow what he says cuz he relates to more things than just sports. Oh, and he has a way better sense of humor and doesn't play favorites

just my opinion though, i listened to Rome for about 5 years and as soon as 1600 started Cowherd out here in Denver, I switched.

Rome talks sports to sports people about sports and has his longstanding sports followers. He's sarcastic, terse, and well rounded during interviews. You have to listen almost everyday to understand what the hell he is talking about.

Cowherd talks about Ford Motor company and how starbucks built their empire, and somehow relates it to how the Patriots are able to pay Tom Brady enough money to stay. He wraps real world events into sports talk, doesn't try and pull A+ interviewee's everyday and even a casual listener can follow what he says cuz he relates to more things than just sports. Oh, and he has a way better sense of humor and doesn't play favorites

two things i will say; cowherd thinks the funniest movie ever was Ms. Doubtfire and he thinks eminem is the most talented artist of our time.

but i agree with what you had to say. i enjoy them both, but personally like rome more.

lol, yeah Doubtfire isn't as funny as the Fire in Chis, er Jim Everitts eyes!!

I will say this about Rome, for a non-athlete who has been in LA probably a bit too long, he does appreciate the culture in Nebraska and usually gives us props/airtime. For some reason, he just seems to like us.

lol, yeah Doubtfire isn't as funny as the Fire in Chis, er Jim Everitts eyes!!

I will say this about Rome, for a non-athlete who has been in LA probably a bit too long, he does appreciate the culture in Nebraska and usually gives us props/airtime. For some reason, he just seems to like us.

yeah, they are very different, but i really like both. cowherd has really grown on me, even though i disagree with him more than i agree with him. the only thing i do not like about cowherd is that sometimes i think he comes from such a weird angle. his explanations and viewpoints can be way off base for me sometimes. still worth listening to though. his ego can be a little too much as well.

rome is definitely an acquired taste, you have to listen to him a lot to 'get it'.