Where are all the Husker faithful located!!!!!

Denver Colorado...2 years ago I was in Europe during like 4 Husker saturday's throughout the year...I watched that damn ESPN gametracker thing they have to keep up with the games. It would be about 1am in some Swedish hotel and I would be yelling and cheering.it was like, 4 plays behind the actual game, so I would check back on HB for stats and updates in more real time...lol, thank God Almighty they have streaming Audio and stuff I can get now...

Seattle on the east side of Lake Washington, 2 miles from Husky stadium. Since I don't have a boat, maybe I'll just swim over to the game and avoid traffic on the 520 bridge (as well as the huge construction/obstruction currently going on around Husky Stadium). I hope the weather is nice on game day so I can strut into the stadium wearing only my tight, red speedo swimming trunks with a great big N on the front to hide my tiny, shriveled, frozen sexual member (Lake Washington is COOOOOOLLLLLLDDDDD!!!!) Once the Huskers and I get warmed up though, watch out-- that N is going to get HUGE! ;-)