Official Idaho look-a-like Thread

dbags.jpg

hand-tools-list-important.jpg

Definitely the most disturbing team pic I've ever seen. Your look-a-like is dead on.

I cant decide who my favorite guy is. Either the black guy front and center with a log chain or possibly the guy in the front right that is stradling the bench bar. LOL, worst picture ever!

The one in the back with his arms up flexing!

dbags.jpg

Definitely the most disturbing team pic I've ever seen. Your look-a-like is dead on.

I cant decide who my favorite guy is. Either the black guy front and center with a log chain or possibly the guy in the front right that is stradling the bench bar. LOL, worst picture ever!

I just feel sorry for the 3rd guy from the right in the 1st row of guys standing. Nothing like showing off that solid pot belly. Must be the kicker :facepalm:

dbags.jpg

I just feel sorry for the 3rd guy from the right in the 1st row of guys standing. Nothing like showing off that solid pot belly. Must be the kicker :facepalm:

Can't believe I didn't post this before...

ymca.jpg?w=350&h=337

dbags.jpg

The closer I look the better this picture gets. Check out the dude in the back row center, I think he is rocking a coonskin cap and the 2nd guy from the left is so white he is blinding me and is he rocking an Ivan Drago flat top? WTF.....

dbags.jpg

Can't believe I didn't post this before...

ymca.jpg?w=350&h=337

Are there 6 dudes in the Village People? Shite! Every wedding I've been in, they only had 5hats for the YMCA dance :facepalm: