Cosgrove is Consistent

HUSKERCR

speaking on cosgrove head on over to gopherhole.com the threads look almost excatly like huskerboard did in 2007. Picking out dream coaching situations, I feel bad for them becuase we've all been in that spot and its not fun. I hope for there sake cosgrove doesn't self implode like he did here, becuase if he does this loss to south dakota will pale in comparison of what is to come

To me, Cosgrove is my go-to argument when I'm refuting Intelligent Design. How could there be an all powerful creator of the universe when a complete imbecile like Cosgrove is payed hundreds of thousands of dollars to coach at the top tier of college football?

That man is a failure. He is bad at his job and will never do any better than he's doing now. His ceiling is Bo Pelini's sub-basement. I suspect that if you let the most academically-questionable defensive players at Minnesota draw up a defense, they would improve on what they have in Cosgrove.

To me, Cosgrove is my go-to argument when I'm refuting Intelligent Design. How could there be an all powerful creator of the universe when a complete imbecile like Cosgrove is payed hundreds of thousands of dollars to coach at the top tier of college football?

That man is a failure. He is bad at his job and will never do any better than he's doing now. His ceiling is Bo Pelini's sub-basement. I suspect that if you let the most academically-questionable defensive players at Minnesota draw up a defense, they would improve on what they have in Cosgrove.

I think somebody has a man crush on Cosgrove.. :laughpound:horns2

Next up for Minnesota: USC.

The scoreboard's gonna look light up like a pinball machine.

In a sports poll, 89.7% of Minneapolis Star Tribune readers want the Gopher coaches fired.

Cosgrove has worked his magic yet again.

Looking for early retirement? Hire Cosgrove as your Defensive Coordinator.

Only MN would be dumb enough to hire this guy and stupid enough to keep him........ I lived in MN and have family in the area and I'd like to see them at least become competitive. I think Cosgrove will be the curse of the new stadium. Perhaps he was ok at some time in the past but the guy needs to retire and go do camps in Wisconsin, or maybe he can pose for one of those “failures” posters.

Sorry I had to rant but I cant figure this out.