Sellout Streak

Wow, I just had a flashback. Maybe not. :dunno

All of the unsold tickets are buried in the grassy knoll in Area 51.7.....I read it in the presidential book no really it's in my movie.

Actually, we may have just unmasked tufftiger :facepalm:

GBR

oh yeah,

bump

damn kinda reminded me of that doodette screaming about brittany :rollin

• Fire 1

Wow, I just had a flashback. Maybe not. :dunno

All of the unsold tickets are buried in the grassy knoll in Area 51.7.....I read it in the presidential book no really it's in my movie.

Actually, we may have just unmasked tufftiger :facepalm:

GBR

oh yeah,

bump

damn kinda reminded me of that doodette screaming about brittany :rollin

Post of the week, easily +1

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

"technically" all the tickets have been sold technically... if you want to call that a sellout go ahead its not a sellout in my eyes

Can we just end the argument with this factoid: you don't think it's a sellout, but logistically speaking (and by university standards) it is still a "sellout".

I think we understand that you don't personally consider it a sellout, but a sellout is when all tickets are sold out, regardless of how many people show up. Concerts are the same way. If 10,000 people buy the allotted 10,000 tickets, it's still a sold out show even if only 9,995 people show up.

That is the basis of this argument. I understand your point and your personal definition, but it doesn't coincide with what a sellout truly means. Again, a sellout is if all tickets are sold, and not how many people show up. That's it.

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

"technically" all the tickets have been sold technically... if you want to call that a sellout go ahead its not a sellout in my eyes

Can we just end the argument with this factoid: you don't think it's a sellout, but logistically speaking (and by university standards) it is still a "sellout".

I think we understand that you don't personally consider it a sellout, but a sellout is when all tickets are sold out, regardless of how many people show up. Concerts are the same way. If 10,000 people buy the allotted 10,000 tickets, it's still a sold out show even if only 9,995 people show up.

That is the basis of this argument. I understand your point and your personal definition, but it doesn't coincide with what a sellout truly means. Again, a sellout is if all tickets are sold, and not how many people show up. That's it.

it really is simple. and i think we can all agree that:

1. sellout=sellout

2. sellout (does not equal) maximum capacity reached

3. the op does believe sellout = maximum capacity reached

4. everyone else knows sellout=sellout

we need to start a petition to get this pinned... do it knapplc, you know you want to...

-the franchise

Bump... pin pin pin!!!! Lets have 30 things pinned, and this one would make no sense... confuse the crap out of any B10 new comers.....

does huskerboard have its very own meme? i think so...

edit: i laughed out loud at the bold part. i think the idea of newcomers seeing this is really funny.

-the franchise

we need to start a petition to get this pinned... do it knapplc, you know you want to...

-the franchise

Bump... pin pin pin!!!! Lets have 30 things pinned, and this one would make no sense... confuse the crap out of any B10 new comers.....

does huskerboard have its very own meme? i think so...

I think salt water aquarium guy has more meme status than this... chuckleshuffle