Sellout Streak

I thought it was freakin' hilarius when Kiss sold out and did a disco tune.

I can't see the youtube on this PC. Which song was it?

Better question:

I have tickets to tomorrows game, is it still a sellout because the original owner could have gone to the game but chose not to? What if I don't get there for kickoff, is my ticket not considered sold?

Oh, the horror!!! I could responsible for stopping the sellout streak!!! :bang

Saw this in the Denver Post:

Officially, at least, the Broncos still claim a sellout streak that dates back to 1969. The last time a team played a home game before a nonsellout crowd was Dec. 14, 1969 when the Broncos beat the Cincinnati Bengals 27-16 in an AFL game before a crowd of 42,198 at old Mile High Stadium.

Read more: Will must-see TV kill the live NFL experience?

Which begs the question in regards to sellouts, the Broncos and ours: they only had 42k show up in '69 but it counted as a sellout. That kind of attendence wouldn't count for jack if it happened now. only 42k?? just b/c that was normal back then it still counts as part of the streak now? pshht. sellout streaks are a farce.

seriously though. I thought Coloradoans had "better things to do" than to support a team and attend football games.

it looks like okie lite did not sell out for their thursday night game, pathetic.

Why does everyone say okie lite? That is so annoying its a school not a light beer geez!

it is supposed to be derogatory. although, i really do not mind okst. okst. and aTm are probably my favorite big 12 south teams and next year they will be my favorite big 12 teams.

also, your signature is annoying, mostly because it has caused me to go into a seizure more than once.

also, is this you?

joey-721633.jpg