Sellout Streak

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

A little blast from the past!

I'm glad you bumped this becuase I ahve a confession to make. I purchased a ticket for tomorrows game but I will not be attneding the friend I was going with is trying to sell the ticket but I'm not sure if he will be able too. Since Nebraska has now will have an empty seat in their section of the big 12 championship game the sell out streak is over. I'm soley responsible for ending the 307 game streak and to all of Husker Nation I would like to say I'm sorry.

I'm glad you bumped this becuase I ahve a confession to make. I purchased a ticket for tomorrows game but I will not be attneding the friend I was going with is trying to sell the ticket but I'm not sure if he will be able too. Since Nebraska has now will have an empty seat in their section of the big 12 championship game the sell out streak is over. I'm soley responsible for ending the 307 game streak and to all of Husker Nation I would like to say I'm sorry.

Apology not accepted. Go be a fan of Notre Dame or something... :LOLtartar

I've come up with a better plan I'm off to the woodshed to blame Watson.

I've come up with a better plan I'm off to the woodshed to blame Watson.

When in doubt, always blame Watson!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...