Sellout Streak

Yeah I would have to say that out of the south schools that I probally hate okie state the least.I think that okie state could upset OU in there rivalry game this year.

yeah, i just like them because they are in the shadows of their state's bigger schools. also, i think aTm has a respectful history and i liked eddie sutton at okst.

If a ship full of aliens came in at halftime, abducted 9.71 people with their tickets with them in their pockets, and this all happens before kickoff is the sell out streak over.

I mean it is less than ten people, so does that still count. I mean who cares about single digits, right?

This could be a problem, for Texas we should all wear tin foil hats and play World of Warcraft 24/7 until then. Just in case.

It said during the Nighthawks game that 24,000 tickets were sold and that was a sellout, but 33 people were not there. Total attendance was 23,967. What a disgrace! Maybe next week the Nighthawks can start their sellout streak... :thumbs

Right. You hit the nail on the head. The streak is a sell-out streak. Not an attend-out streak. So it doesn't matter if a few fans don't show--only that all the tickets sell.

It said during the Nighthawks game that 24,000 tickets were sold and that was a sellout, but 33 people were not there. Total attendance was 23,967. What a disgrace! Maybe next week the Nighthawks can start their sellout streak... :thumbs

Right. You hit the nail on the head. The streak is a sell-out streak. Not an attend-out streak. So it doesn't matter if a few fans don't show--only that all the tickets sell.

i used to have a make-out streak, then i got married.

So do we get two extra games included this year in our sell-out streak? We sold out Washington stadium and KSU. That should count for something... :corndance

Actually there are still 22 tickets available on Stubhub, so it still isn't a sell out.

Bump. Someone in the last to post wins thread asked for it, so they shall receive!