Need help from husker nation

Huge Delima  

94 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Myself, I've had this dilemma with the wife and told her where she could shove her family tickets. I wouldn't wear another jersey for anyone, and there are very few things I wouldn't stick to my guns for her, this is one of them. She even thinks that I should root for her Chargers and wear a jersey she bought me for xmas because I support her. That thing has sat in the same xmas box for 2 years now, never worn once. I won't wear an OU jersey/colors and I wont wear chargers gear just because that's what she wants. Funny that if the roles were reversed she says she'd wear an NU jersey, I call bullsh*t every time. She also knows i'd never ask her to do anything like that for me.

If this person is a true friend then they'd understand you sticking to your own morals and/or ethics. If not, so be it.

don't know about everyone else, but if I've got a free ticket and free lodging I'd do whatever it takes to be there. You know who you want to win, that's all that matters. Hell, wear an aggie shirt and a Husker hat. Win/Win If this were you going to Austin and you had to wear orange, screw that, wear red and take a can of red spray paint with ya. Screw Texass

whoa!hey guys, its not that she is requring it. They are student ticket. If I go I have to sit in the student section.

Hold on...she?

That changes things.

Pics please, and then I'll make my decision.

Agreed, KC. This changes things quite a bit. Is this a girlfriend, potential girlfriend, hookup, or in any form someone you could/would/should engage in happy time with? Because if it is, that's information we should have known, and it could cause a lot of us to change our votes.

whoa!hey guys, its not that she is requring it. They are student ticket. If I go I have to sit in the student section.

Hold on...she?

That changes things.

Agreed, KC. This changes things quite a bit. Is this a girlfriend, potential girlfriend, hookup, or in any form someone you could/would/should engage in happy time with? Because if it is, that's information we should have known, and it could cause a lot of us to change our votes.

Yeah...way to withhold critical information

Hold on...she?

That changes things.

If you like her more than the Huskers, which probably means you would die for her (at least it better be :box ), then I would say go for it; don't worry we'll hold your Huskers fan card for ya. If not, then I would just get another ticket and wear your Husker stuff.

Hold on...she?

That changes things.

If you like her more than the Huskers, which probably means you would die for her (at least it better be :box ), then I would say go for it; don't worry we'll hold your Huskers fan card for ya. If not, then I would just get another ticket and wear your Husker stuff.

Is it really just a free place to "crash"?

Hold on...she?

That changes things.

Is it really just a free place to "crash"?

I was now wonding the same. Will he trip and his whodilly slips into her who-who? :koolaid2: