Feeling better about MU

tmfr15

Going into the season, I was a little bit worried about Missouri. Gabbert looked like a pretty good QB and they seemed to have a lot of talented players on offense.

I am not so worried anymore. Watched the San Diego State game. Defensively, the Tigers had some major struggles against the run and also had breakdowns against the pass. Gabbert threw an interception late in the game that should have sealed the Tigers' fate. And the Tiger offense sputtered for a good deal of the time.

Even though the Tigers completed a TD pass late to win, I still think they should have lost. The down field block that occurs right after the catch appears to be an illegal block in the back.

Anyways, my fear of the Tigers has been alleviated. As long as we play to our capabilities, the Tigers shouldn't pose a major threat IMO.

Going into the season, I was a little bit worried about Missouri. Gabbert looked like a pretty good QB and they seemed to have a lot of talented players on offense.

I am not so worried anymore. Watched the San Diego State game. Defensively, the Tigers had some major struggles against the run and also had breakdowns against the pass. Gabbert threw an interception late in the game that should have sealed the Tigers' fate. And the Tiger offense sputtered for a good deal of the time.

Even though the Tigers completed a TD pass late to win, I still think they should have lost. The down field block that occurs right after the catch appears to be an illegal block in the back.

Anyways, my fear of the Tigers has been alleviated. As long as we play to our capabilities, the Tigers shouldn't pose a major threat IMO.

Well, that's because San Diego St would finish third in the North. They are THAT good

They were scary when they had an offense that had multiple weapons. They are really struggling this year spreading it around. They throw it to one guy and their running backs are terrible and their QB is NO THREAT to run, yet they run the zone read play every snap, either fake it or give it to the RB.

Their offense is a joke and plays RIGHT into the hands of our D.

Gabbert didn't throw ONE costly INT last week, he threw 3, IN THE FOURTH QUARTER!!!

If Aldon Smith isn't playing, or if he's hobbled, they're going to have a hell of a time stopping our offense.

Without Washington their run threat diminishes significantly, and they did not reload at WR like they've been doing the last few years. They lost Maclin and replaced him with Alexander. They lose Alexander and replace him with... a guy normally on our roster.

I don't see them moving the ball against us much. God help them if they try to run the Zone Read with Gabbert. :o