Taylor Martinez's Tattoo????

HuskerRoxie

Did I read or hear that Coach Osborne asked him to cover it up a bit? Is that why he wears the black arm sleeve? I might be a bit of a prude, but i just don't get the whole tattoo scene. Unless, you were a sailor during WWII or something or ringing the bell on Fantasy Island, those I get.

Tattoos are for the attention seekers and insecure. You're not a prude as much as you are mature, level headed, and can think past the age and intellect of an 17 year old.

To an extent I agree. But I also believe there are good reasons to get them if it is sentimental to you. but yes most tattoos are all about attention. dunno if thats the case for t-mart

Tattoos are for the attention seekers and insecure. You're not a prude as much as you are mature, level headed, and can think past the age and intellect of an 17 year old.

:facepalm:

some people who get tattoos want attention or are insecure

tattoos are not exclusively for people who want attention or are insecure

You just sound like an old blowhard with a comment like that

Two comments.

One of my employees says that Taylors mother is very hispanic, not samoan. I have no idea, but her name is old school according to him, he is hispanic.

Second. Some people put tatoos on for a reason, some do it because they like the way the look. I personally am not into them at all, and out here in California it has nothing to do with being a teenager. I see 50 year old women with them all over their bodies. I think it is growing faster than any trend I have ever seen.

I met a guy who had just had them removed. Him and a doctor were working on a program for recently released felons. Hard core criminals are trying to get rid of them as fast as they are released. And no matter what some think, my guess is they have an affect on employement. I work for a company that does not have one employee with a visable tatoo. Near 200 employees, Not a large company, but there are people like that.

Just things to think about.

I know Rawhide loves his!!

the only 'attention seeker' in this thread is Rawhide

Who is this "Rawhide"? and why does he keep showing up on my ignore list?

And just what makes his hide so raw? Needles?

I gotta admit, if I see one on a pretty woman, I immediately lose interest, but that one on TM..Sorta nice looking.

Not that I'm into guys or anything.