For those that watched the whole game

JTrain

I didn't get to because of a wedding, but for those who did, and are willing to set aside the Kool-Aid entirely... had the refs counted the SDSU TD that they should have, what are the chances Nebraska ends up losing or at least getting taken to overtime or right down to the wire?

I think we still win the game, but goes down to the wire. Their QB lost them the game. They have a better QB they win.

Which TD that should have been? The INT return where there was a block below the waist call?(Which was legit from what I saw).

Either way, I think we still win the game by a TD as the defense wasn't playing real poorly IMO. They stepped it up when they needed to(ALA the Dennard INT at the goal line).

I hate when bad calls influence a close game... even when they are in our favor. I was able to catch most of the second quarter, and saw them replaying a goalline play that was clearly a touchdown but was called down at the one. SDSU should have been up 7-0 at that point. On the long INT return, I don't know what the penalty call was exactly, but I was able to catch a highlight clip online that showed an SDSU player hitting our guy in the thigh, which as far as could tell is completely legal.

Of course it's impossible to tell exactly how the game would have unfolded, but it seems entirely possible it could've been 17-17 in the fourth quarter with us needing a score to pull it out. That's a shame that SDSU wasn't given a fair shake.

I hate when bad calls influence a close game... even when they are in our favor. I was able to catch most of the second quarter, and saw them replaying a goalline play that was clearly a touchdown but was called down at the one. SDSU should have been up 7-0 at that point. On the long INT return, I don't know what the penalty call was exactly, but I was able to catch a highlight clip online that showed an SDSU player hitting our guy in the thigh, which as far as could tell is completely legal.

Of course it's impossible to tell exactly how the game would have unfolded, but it seems entirely possible it could've been 17-17 in the fourth quarter with us needing a score to pull it out. That's a shame that SDSU wasn't given a fair shake.

The call was a block below the waist. That was actually a legit call.

Blocking below the waist: Blatant and legit call. Ball crossed the goal line AFTER his knee was down. They threw ONE FLAG for holding when Pierre Allen was held almost every play, not to mention the other D-linemen. Blatant horse collar on Martinez wasn't called when we normally get one of those called against us in every game.

Officials stank it up against us, as usual. Does it excuse our poor play and not burying the Rabbits from the beginning to the end? No. But to say that the zebras cost SDSU the game is ludicrous.

Very close to being the greatest upset in the history of college football.

It would have been ONE of the biggest. Depends whose eyes are looking at it. Probably greatest upset in Husker history.

Yeah, I remember Michigan/Appalachian State a couple of years ago... MU ranked #5.

I'm GLAD that did not happen to us.

Though I was as scared on Saturday as I was back in 2005 vs. Maine.

• Fire 1