OT Ronnie Stanley [Notre Dame Commit]

Nexus

His teammate Shaquille Powell committed to Duke though, very good pick up the Blue Devils.

This is somewhat shocking. He had some very, very good offers and was a hell of a player. Props to Duke.

Notre Dame peeps even thought they had an inside leg for Powell which made the Stanley "commit" add up, that was my favorite one

I'll never understand some kids love affair with Notre Dame....Average Football program at best.... They play Mich. St, Michigan, Standford, USC, every year, and then a bunch of scrubs. On top of that, most years Mich. St. and Stanford are mediocre at best....

Notre Dame might be the most overhyped thing in football....along with Kirk Ferentz....

I'll never understand some kids love affair with Notre Dame....Average Football program at best.... They play Mich. St, Michigan, Standford, USC, every year, and then a bunch of scrubs. On top of that, most years Mich. St. and Stanford are mediocre at best....

Notre Dame might be the most overhyped thing in football....along with Kirk Ferentz....

You could say the same thing about our program for the last 10 years.... People don't just pick schools bc of how good they are. Location, tradition, perks, and just gut feelings are more important to kids.

You could say the same thing about our program for the last 10 years.... People don't just pick schools bc of how good they are. Location, tradition, perks, and just gut feelings are more important to kids.

Not really, we were one of something like 10 schools that have had 10 win seasons for three years in a row. And we have a chance for four years in a row.

Notre Dame is by far the most overrated football team in college sports....i dont understand when recruits are going to start geting the memo that 9-4 is the best they will ever see at that school (of course im not comparing it to NU, because we might do the same).....at least we have national titles in the last 50 years

Notre Dame is by far the most overrated football team in college sports....i dont understand when recruits are going to start geting the memo that 9-4 is the best they will ever see at that school (of course im not comparing it to NU, because we might do the same).....at least we have national titles in the last 50 years

I think it has a lot to do with their inflated academic stature. The "superior education" bit that the coaches sell.

Umm, you know we do also right? 1966, 1973, 1977, 1988